IGNORED

keep away from Tescos Albert inn job center aerial and west street for tuesdays game

Never to the dark side

45 minutes ago, RedRaw said:

Untitled.png

I think it's hilarious when the council call their roadwork changes "improvements". Improvements for whom? Definitely not motorists.   

43 minutes ago, Murraysrightplum said:

Best thread title ever?

(seems to make sense to some!!)

NTTDS should have a special award for his imaginative threads and thread titles. 

4 hours ago, zippycar said:

How can making the pavement wider and forcing you to the right assist traffic turning left!!

Actually it will,at the moment the left turn is basically an L shape,once finished longer vehicles will have more space to swing around the corner,and as a driver of longer vehicles I think it will be much better.Bit boring I know,but definite improvement.

2 hours ago, harrys said:

Does this mean you won't be able to turn right from West Street into Sheen Road in future?

Hopefully, it's a cock up that no one at the council spotted.

If not, traffic wanting to turn right will be well and truly buggered.

16 hours ago, RedLionLad said:

Hopefully, it's a cock up that no one at the council spotted.

If not, traffic wanting to turn right will be well and truly buggered.

Cock ups aren't nearly so painful when you are spending someone else's money. 

Was a bit of chaos earlier. Cars did not stop at the light but the the old land markings, cars started tailing back when a lorry needed to turn.. the could not fit, car's could not reverse as there were 20+ tailed back, Lorry had nowhere to go.... walked away shaking my head wondering if they would all still be there tonight on my way to AG

1 hour ago, Linkedarm wall said:

Urgh! I go two ways usually, Hartcliffe Way or this way. I'd planned this way due to whats going on at Hartcliffe Way, time to re-think!

Too many ways, anyway..........

I'm in Headley Park. Gonna go home on the new road this evening. Get out on the bypass and then back to mine that way. Will be longer in miles but save my sanity I'm sure. 

32 minutes ago, Dollymarie said:

I'm in Headley Park. Gonna go home on the new road this evening. Get out on the bypass and then back to mine that way. Will be longer in miles but save my sanity I'm sure. 

I'll be doing the same. You may even find it's quicker. Took me 13 minutes to get from Knowle to Coronation Road last week......not sure Hartcliffe Way and Winterstoke Road would have been any quicker.

Even the one way set up of Hartcliffe Way is screwed now as they've narrowed the lanes, so the turn left or right bit by Parson St only has one lane available, so even when the lights change for you to turn left, if there's too many people waiting to turn right, nothing moves until the lights go green for that turn. :gaah:

Archived