IGNORED

going for height and nippiness

southvillekiddy

47 minutes ago, Red-Robbo said:

Hmmm, an Austrian with Croatian roots who's been playing in Germany. Like Lucic.

What a foreign legion we're becoming.

It's all good. :thumbsup:

We're becoming another bloody Watford, as soon as the first 11 have surnames that no one I know has, it's getting silly.

I'm so confused at the moment, want success but all of these foreign imports doesn't make it feel like bcfc.

Eisentrager I'll let off though, he was a star, even if I can't find the correct inflection to spell his name correctly.

Just now, RumRed said:

We're becoming another bloody Watford, as soon as the first 11 have surnames that no one I know has, it's getting silly.

I'm so confused at the moment, want success but all of these foreign imports doesn't make it feel like bcfc.

Eisentrager I'll let off though, he was a star, even if I can't find the correct inflection to spell his name correctly.

Interesting to think we have four players on the books whose grandfathers could have theoretically bombed Ashton Gate. :noexp:

1 hour ago, RumRed said:

Eisentrager I'll let off though, he was a star, even if I can't find the correct inflection to spell his name correctly.

Eisenträger. It is an Umlaut which can also be written as ae.

Great guy and with ten more of him, we'd not be in the brown stuff now. 

45 minutes ago, RumRed said:

Might have saved us a lot oApart from pre Williams the other stands where probably to small to be sf pain if they'd have succeeded! 

Quite a bit in English from Bristol and the Blitz http://www.svtplay.se/video/10568024/storbritanniens-hemliga-avlyssningar/storbritanniens-hemliga-avlyssningar-avsnitt-1

Archived