IGNORED

Tomlin

Ashton98

1 minute ago, MattRSp95 said:

We just need to get him fully fit

Hopefully he has his motivation back to prove a point after being out for a while as well 

He played like he a point to prove tonight. Maybe a spell on the sideline showed him he's not undroppable 

1 minute ago, Ashton98 said:

He played like he a point to prove tonight. Maybe a spell on the sideline showed him he's not undroppable 

NO, he needs to play central midfield, he is a confidence player and needs to play where he  feels happy. That is not out wide!   Hopefully LJ sees this now!

4 minutes ago, Redbo said:

Anyone else think he was told to do his badge-slapping celebration and hug with LJ at the end? ;):P

No, probably just two adults putting issues aside and relief at a point well earned :) 

6 minutes ago, Esmond Million's Bung said:

And play him in his proper position, not wide right like the first 20 minutes, that was a huge mistake.

I can't get my head around that at all, only thing i can think is it would confuse Sheff Wednesday to see Tomlin starting out wide?

Bad mistake by LJ which put too much pressure on Little

9 minutes ago, Esmond Million's Bung said:

And play him in his proper position, not wide right like the first 20 minutes, that was a huge mistake.

Said this to my pal, you could see Little was getting ripped a new one down that wing, no real help from Tomlin and that shouldn't even be his job! Play your best players in a position where they can affect the game. It's not difficult!

Unplayable at times tonight. They didn't know how to handle him. Some of his one touch stuff, flicks and backheels are a joy to watch. 

No idea what he was doing playing almost RWB. Little was given no chance with that setup. They had a player camped on the sideline and available at all times to run at Little and looked to exploit it every time, and Tomlin wasn't offering any cover at all.

Stick him central. He's got magic in them toes 

44 minutes ago, Ashton98 said:

Is unplayable on his day, gave one of the best midfielders in the league a run around. If he plays like this every week can see us staying up comfortably. Even a few Wednesday fans clapped him off 

Oozes class , play him in the correct position and we will pull away from the bottom , he can do it for us like he did last season .

Just now, Esmond Million's Bung said:

IMO a return to 3-5-2 for Saturday, I believe Taylor has to play Tammy needs some help, and 3-5-2 is the best way to allow Tomlin to play in his best position.

I don't believe we have enough quality on th wings on this. Playing with wing backs must require them to attack and defend all game. I don't believe we have anyone who can play wing back that can do either of them very well 

I'm so glad Tomlin was moved centrally but as everyone must of been thinking why Put Tomlin there in the first place, even the line up on twitter showed Tomlin starting alongside Tammy rather then Bryan....

Tomlin had a good game and didn't come deep on too many occasions.

Archived