IGNORED

Atyeo statue names - One final chance!

Blagdon red

• SC&T Board Members

In response to ongoing demand, we are now again taking orders for names on the Atyeo statue plinth.

The space left on the plinth (without going down so low that you need to get on your hands and knees to read the names) is now limited, so this will definitely be the final batch and will include a maximum of about 80 names. 35 people have already expressed an interest and will now be contacted to let them know that orders are being taken. So if you would like to get one of the remaining 45 slots, please do not delay.

Full details can be found on the Supporters Club & Trust website here.

Or you can go straight to the online order form here.

• SC&T Board Members
10 minutes ago, Mr Hankey said:

Will there eventually be a light underneath the statue? Would look a lot nicer jogging past him in the evenings all lit up instead of dark!

Not sure about underneath, but BS do plan to landscape the general area around there and add more lighting in due course, so it should be well lit during darkness in the future.

@REDOXO Cheers - got your order.

2 hours ago, Blagdon red said:

In response to ongoing demand, we are now again taking orders for names on the Atyeo statue plinth.

The space left on the plinth (without going down so low that you need to get on your hands and knees to read the names) is now limited, so this will definitely be the final batch and will include a maximum of about 80 names. 35 people have already expressed an interest and will now be contacted to let them know that orders are being taken. So if you would like to get one of the remaining 45 slots, please do not delay.

Full details can be found on the Supporters Club & Trust website here.

Or you can go straight to the online order form here.

Dolly can you please please save me a spot can't get in the order form till I get home from work thank you 

• SC&T Board Members
17 minutes ago, The Horse With No Name said:

Dolly can you please please save me a spot can't get in the order form till I get home from work thank you 

You will be fine. There's been a brisk 'trade' this afternoon, but we won't be 'sold out' tonight. Nevertheless I have made a note of your proposed booking on our list.

24 minutes ago, Dollymarie said:

Until I had to do mine, I can't remember the last time I had to count something out on my fingers to make sure I was getting it right! :w00t:

I had to get five different people on my two plaques so put commas instead of spaces between the names. I presume they will get engraved that way as it will look like one person on each otherwise.

• SC&T Board Members
2 hours ago, Septic Peg said:

@Blagdon red will the names be put back in their same places once you've made the concrete tidy again? Only ask as my Dad's plaque is half way down on the left and family will look for him as and when they visit AG.

Yes, the existing ones will go back in the same place.

5 hours ago, clerk said:

What about the people who paid for a brick?

Are we supposed to just forget about that?

As has already been mentioned several times elsewhere, the buy a brick scheme was arranged by the football club. The names on the Statue are being arranged by the SC&T. The football club have said that when they have finished landscaping outside the lansdown stand, the buy a brick scheme purchasers (I am one of those as well) will be contacted. 

7 minutes ago, cityboy99 said:

Just ordered one for me and my son's name. Cant wait to see his face when he see's it. My conformation email says hoping to be done by December 17th :blink:

Why does it take so long?

Don't panic. That was the deadline for the last lot. It'll be sooner than that, just the email wording hasn't been changed :)  

• SC&T Board Members
25 minutes ago, Dollymarie said:

@Blagdon red is your man :) 

Yep, drop me a line at atyeostatue@bristolcitysupporters.org

@cityboy99 Well spotted! That wording hadn't been updated from the automated mail sent out for the last batch of names. I've changed it now. This lot will be done by the last game of the season, at the latest.

21 hours ago, Dollymarie said:

As has already been mentioned several times elsewhere, the buy a brick scheme was arranged by the football club. The names on the Statue are being arranged by the SC&T. The football club have said that when they have finished landscaping outside the lansdown stand, the buy a brick scheme purchasers (I am one of those as well) will be contacted. 

What about the people who donated their hard earned money to get it made? Do they get their name on the statue? And why are you charging people when it's already been made? Need a new sofa? And who's it supposed to be...Mark Shail? It sure as hell looks nothing like John Atyeo.

4 hours ago, clerk said:

What about the people who donated their hard earned money to get it made? Do they get their name on the statue? And why are you charging people when it's already been made? Need a new sofa? And who's it supposed to be...Mark Shail? It sure as hell looks nothing like John Atyeo.

Don't know what happened previously, we're monies donated based on receiving recognition or were they made as part of a SCAT event?

Archived