IGNORED

3 points but that was utter shit

Vincent Vega

1 hour ago, Portland Bill said:

I think we would all be excited re these next 4 away games, if, we felt our coach was able to tactically use the £15 million pounds worth of players he has signed. 

You can disagree with me all you want, but deep down you know that he hasn't, otherwise we wouldn't be in a relegation battle. 

We have some real quality players, but haven't got a team.

Oh no I do agree with you. Unfortunately it's only now the window has closed do we have a quality squad, LJ said 3 windows and I'd say he's delivering on that promise. 

I always try to keep in mind that LJ is a young manager especially at this level, just like a young player he is going to make mistakes. We can talk about if now is the right time for him to be our manager until the cows come home but the fact is he is and I truly believe SL is going to stick with him because within the losing run there has been some real positives.

I'll put my neck on the line and say it won't be long until this team clicks and who knows where we could end up? I have a feeling next season we are going to do very well if we can learn from this season.

6 hours ago, MattRSp95 said:

Crazy to think we had 30+ shots and 70% possession was it? Whilst away at Rotherham in the early season 

Truth was we played in a completely different way up there. They were awful and with the exception of Flint we played with confidence...shame was that Flint had a hand in gifting them two goals.

But there was a similarity - the game in Rotherham was slipping away from us until a triple substitution on the hour. After which we threw everyone forward and got a draw...

...I'd have expected LJ to learn from that, the lesson being to set up a side to take the game to them from the off...which we failed to do...

Little Lee has not got a scooby doo. Everyone can see it, so come on SL, find a decent manager.

This is a joke! Once the manager loses the dressing room, he is f#cked. Regardless of what you think of LT, he is a critical part to the success of the team. Needs a manager with a plan. Not one with an excuse! 

3 hours ago, Red Exile said:

Truth was we played in a completely different way up there. They were awful and with the exception of Flint we played with confidence...shame was that Flint had a hand in gifting them two goals.

But there was a similarity - the game in Rotherham was slipping away from us until a triple substitution on the hour. After which we threw everyone forward and got a draw...

...I'd have expected LJ to learn from that, the lesson being to set up a side to take the game to them from the off...which we failed to do...

Well said! I was surprised by the fact he didn't look to attack Rotherham yesterday, I suppose he didn't want to concede first and be chasing a game or have the fans on his back. 

That performance was so unbelievably dire and devoid of anything positive until the goal that I actually thought the players decided to try and get him the bullet. 

Other than that I can't see how they could play without any drive, spark or determination what so ever in a must win match. 

Face up to it with Lee Johnson in charge we will be relegated.

Archived