IGNORED

Beat That For A Full Debut!

handsofclay

1 hour ago, Ivorguy said:

Let me explain.  I have always been hopeless at sport when picked at right back for school under 11s in The Fifties I was advised to watch Ivor, coming to the end of his career.  He was markedly slowing up but his positional sense was as good as I have seen at City. 

Why you should have taken it upon yourself to put in the public arena why I chose Ivor as a username without knowing anything about me, and little about Ivor I find really odd, but, hell, this is otib.  Half of us are barking and the other half hatters.

And you haven't thought to tell LJ that you are a very experienced right-back!

I think what impressed me most was his movement. Tammy is great at finding space and losing his man but Taylor did that and was also able to pull the defense around. He was making runs purely to draw the man with him and really I think it was this that made the difference in the first half. We suddenly had space to play in and they were struggling to pick him and Tammy up. If our defense wasn't so leaky I'd love to see Tomlin in behind both of them, he would suddenly have loads of space to play with.

Archived