IGNORED

Relegation predictions

Jerseybean

This link predicts the final table and they are saying the bottom 3 now, will be the ones going down.

I have been following this site for over a year now and the predictions are quite good, certainly better than mine.

I really hope they are right because I have my doubts about city surviving.

You can also see their prediction of the  scores for each game for the rest of the season.

http://www.footballwebpages.co.uk/championship/league/predicted

19 minutes ago, Engvall's Splinter said:

Rotherham 

Burton

Us

18 minutes ago, yatesuperreds said:

rotherham

burton

and sorry to say us

What they said.

14 minutes ago, Nicki's soulmate said:

I think you're gonna be disappointed

What do you mean disappointed?  There is no way anybody on here that's a City fans wants us to be relegated surely?  Even those who are prepared to pay any price to remove the current manager cannot mean that price.

If I was picking who I wanted to go down (out of those teams who realistically could) it would be Rotherham, Forest and Blackburn as per the OP; certainly not us.

Even being conservative with losses in out next few away matches and draws in some home games, I can't see us going down. Done one of those calculator things(not full proof I know) and I can't see how we don't end up around at least 47 points whereas there are about 5 teams that will struggle to get to 45. We have a tough run but so do many others. 

All that said I've got Rotherham, Wigan and Blackburn going down. In my calculator none get to 40(probably unlikely all 3 don't teach it but they haven't been spectacular either). 45 points should do it this season. 

8 minutes ago, JoeAman08 said:

Even being conservative with losses in out next few away matches and draws in some home games, I can't see us going down. Done one of those calculator things(not full proof I know) and I can't see how we don't end up around at least 47 points whereas there are about 5 teams that will struggle to get to 45. We have a tough run but so do many others. 

All that said I've got Rotherham, Wigan and Blackburn going down. In my calculator none get to 40(probably unlikely all 3 don't teach it but they haven't been spectacular either). 45 points should do it this season. 

I do hope that you're right but whenever I've done those I have a huge bias towards us that I don't have for other teams.  If I did it now we'd probably be promoted.

Had a text from my mate who is a Rotherham season ticket holder and was at Ashton Gate 8 days ago. He told me the Rotherham v Blackburn game (yesterday) was more 'devoid' of quality than the City v Rotherham game (can you believe that)? He tells me Blackburn are awful (and he watches The Millers every week).

Based on that I predict Rotherham, Blackburn and hopefully Wigan.

9 minutes ago, Red Grovesy said:

Had a text from my mate who is a Rotherham season ticket holder and was at Ashton Gate 8 days ago. He told me the Rotherham v Blackburn game (yesterday) was more 'devoid' of quality than the City v Rotherham game (can you believe that)? He tells me Blackburn are awful (and he watches The Millers every week).

Based on that I predict Rotherham, Blackburn and hopefully Wigan.

Crickey, that is difficult to imagine! 

Just now, Eddie Hitler said:

I do hope that you're right but whenever I've done those I have a huge bias towards us that I don't have for other teams.  If I did it now we'd probably be promoted.

True and I probably did a bit but I was quite conservative. Something like 3 wins and 6 draws which is 15 points from 16 games. That's quite poor form which we've shown over the last 3 we are better then. We play all the teams below us apart from Rotherham so we've got a real chance to pull away really. I'm not as gloomy as some either. I can't see us being relegated. Everyone has a similarly tough schedule left but after Feb, we can really push on. 

43 minutes ago, Shtanley said:

We aren't going down guys come on now. I've said numerous times on here before we won't spend any time in the relegation zone this season.

Shtanley,that's another fine mess....

I do so hope your right, but there is every likelyhood you will get the chance to repent with leisure..

6 minutes ago, Robert the bruce said:

Shtanley,that's another fine mess....

I do so hope your right, but there is every likelyhood you will get the chance to repent with leisure..

I said throughout last season we weren't going down. I maintain my optimism. I'll naturally apologise for it if I'm wrong though. 

If we can regularly play like the first half yesterday we will be fine. If we play like we did at Forest, home to Rotherham and second half yesterday I fear we will go down.

Problem is I can't work out where the good half yesterday came from so have no idea whether it was just a fluke.

Rotherham, Wigan plus one of us, Burton or Blackburn. I reckon Kightly may make the difference for Burton. Blackburn have goals in Gallagher. Could be a real scrap or we may have found our mojo and pull clear. Here's hoping.

Archived