IGNORED

LJ's plan goes out the window...

SedRA

1 hour ago, spudski said:

Why is it, so many of our fan base don't understand this basic concept when talking about how much we've spent, compared to other teams in this division?

It's a basic understanding when following your club. I'm gobsmacked at how many people just don't seem to understand.

Fair play for trying to educate fella...it must be hurting your head by now.

37 minutes ago, spudski said:

Well if I am being funny, Which I wasn't, but you chose to go this route...it's best you don't tell anyone on here how knowledgeable you are, because we'd all struggle to believe you going by your daft comments. I suggest Specsavers ;):laughcont:

11 minutes ago, spudski said:

No...just a thick one ;-)

5 minutes ago, spudski said:

Oh **** off you ****...you were completely wrong in what you said, be a man and admit it. You've been called out by me and others, as you were completely wrong.

But instead you chose to go on the offensive.

Grow up you *****.

Not doing yourself any favours.

3 minutes ago, NickJ said:

Not doing yourself any favours.

I really don't give a **** anymore NJ...this place is full of idiots. ....Seriously...We are talking basics here. People just make things up...it's fine having an opinion...but it's not an opinion when it's factually incorrect, or people make comment, like, 'He's tinkering again'...when he's changed one player because of a hamstring worry that's been documented by the Club. The forum is full of made up crap at the moment. Complete misunderstandings of the basics. Don't mind debate...but what's the point, when so much is just made up crap. Funny...when we lose, people start turning on one another. My initial post was said with integrity. The other poster chose to go offensive...even though he knows he's wrong. So he got it back. More fool me.

2 minutes ago, spudski said:

I really don't give a **** anymore NJ...this place is full of idiots. ....Seriously...We are talking basics here. People just make things up...it's fine having an opinion...but it's not an opinion when it's factually incorrect, or people make comment, like, 'He's tinkering again'...when he's changed one player because of a hamstring worry that's been documented by the Club. The forum is full of made up crap at the moment. Complete misunderstandings of the basics. Don't mind debate...but what's the point, when so much is just made up crap. Funny...when we lose, people start turning on one another. My initial post was said with integrity. The other poster chose to go offensive...even though he knows he's wrong. So he got it back. More fool me.

I am pretty certain you have called anyone that disagrees with you an idiot.

Take a deep breath.

And another whiskey.....

........ and in the morning my friend, look at the league table.

Archived