IGNORED

I can't handle another season in league one / Would you renew your season ticket? (Merged)

formerly known as ivan

Don't want to renew at the moment but probably will. Would like to send a message to Lansdown by not renewing but know I would miss going.

Seriously considering a year off for the first time in many years. Really disillusioned after the Fulham game. 

Have lost interest in international football and the Premier League over the last few years. Nothing like the game I fell in love with. Can see me watching local grass roots football unless something radical happens. 

On Wednesday, February 15, 2017 at 19:13, Aizoon said:

Yes, but you'd have to say that, Miah, being a Gashead ;)

No, for me, it's more and more hassle getting to the Gate for less and less reward. The Mem is five minutes walk, but I do have some standards still :whistle2:

yes being a gas he used to watching crap and they do sell the best pasties up there i love watching championship football  different level to league one like you couldnt take no more of that

9 hours ago, Red Finesse said:

After 20+ years of nearly all home games and quite a few away I have decided to not renew if we are relegated. Which in turn encompasses 3 season tickets. I have always supported through thick and thin and always renewed without hesitation after a relegation season.

The inner me toils with going because its the right thing to do as a fan, but I just don't enjoy it anymore. Night games are an absolute chore, especially with parking and rarely do we get any joy at the match. So inevitably I have to question 'why?' All this time and money for a massive dollop of stress and depression!?!

So this leaves me back at where I started all those years ago. Paying on the day when money and time were convenient for me. The sad thing is I don't see much value in paying nearly £30 for a 3rd tier football match!

you're right I'm the same they have finally succeeded in knocking the stuffing out of me too just cant drum up the enthusiasm for yet another season in the third tear and yes I meant tear!  

Archived