IGNORED

The Official Leeds United v Bristol City Match Day Thread (Merged)

ploppy

1 minute ago, bristolcitysweden said:

Come on Benny Hill Football Club

Ok, I understand from the other posters who know you that most of what you write is alcohol fueled, but I struggle to understand why anyone would choose to pick a team to be consistently negative about when they have no affiliation with it whatsoever. If it was your local team I could kind of understand it, but why pick a team a million miles from home and just constantly dig at it? 

1 minute ago, petehinton said:

Season over if Tammy is injured. We've seriously rode our luck by making him play near enough every minute of his first ever season in a professional league. 

**** me we're ****** 

This is another reason we need two up front, all long balls directed at Tammy, defenders straight in at him. No points tonight the brainless LJ must go. Proved first half at Derby takes pressure off of him.

With Tommo booked, we need to see Milan up front with MT to stand a chance otherwise this could be an embarrassing score.

8 minutes ago, cynic said:

We go 0-1 down and out they come....

If we win 2-1 it'll be sweetness and light.

Knee jerkers.

Nope, I wanted him sacked on Saturday as much as I have for some time now. Why on earth change a team that put in our best performance for some time unless it's arrogance or stupidity? It can't be because of MT's hammy as he wouldn't be on there now!

In all honesty, even if we win tonight, I would still want LJ removed as I think he's a chancer when it comes to football management, he just isn't very good.

Absolutely shocking said it before but gonna say it again get Flint out of the squad, all the goals we concede and all the defenders we change there's one that doesn't change and he's the big problem.... I have always been able to give Flint a chance but this just can't go on... I know this is gonna be unpopular but it's a massive problem we have..

Archived