IGNORED

The Official Leeds United v Bristol City Match Day Thread (Merged)

ploppy

1 minute ago, cynic said:

We go 0-1 down and out they come....

If we win 2-1 it'll be sweetness and light.

Knee jerkers.

In fairness, I've not seen too many knee jerkers. A few comments re the goal on the frankly schoolboy defending, which has cost us.

Then justified concern about Tammy's injury, without whoms very goals we'd be in real trouble. 

Then queries on why a player who played so well Saturday and was a real threat doesn't start because of hamstring issues, who will now get an hour regardless. 

Not much knee jerking. More just debate. No real doom and gloom. Still a long way to go in this one 

2 minutes ago, keflav said:

Absolutely shocking said it before but gonna say it again get Flint out of the squad, all the goals we concede and all the defenders we change there's one that doesn't change and he's the big problem.... I have always been able to give Flint a chance but this just can't go on... I know this is gonna be unpopular but it's a massive problem we have..

Put your helmet on!! You can't say the above on here, do you not know this already? ;) Flint on the bench, HM in 

y

4 minutes ago, Port Said Red said:

Ok, I understand from the other posters who know you that most of what you write is alcohol fueled, but I struggle to understand why anyone would choose to pick a team to be consistently negative about when they have no affiliation with it whatsoever. If it was your local team I could kind of understand it, but why pick a team a million miles from home and just constantly dig at it? 

I supported Liverpool til the 20th of November 1977. Reading the morning paper we made a draw away, 1-1

2 minutes ago, deadredfred said:

In fairness, I've not seen too many knee jerkers. A few comments re the goal on the frankly schoolboy defending, which has cost us.

Then justified concern about Tammy's injury, without whoms very goals we'd be in real trouble. 

Then queries on why a player who played so well Saturday and was a real threat doesn't start because of hamstring issues, who will now get an hour regardless. 

Not much knee jerking. More just debate. No real doom and gloom. Still a long way to go in this one 

Don't worry about what he say's he is LJ mad and can't see the wood for the trees, it's a shame.

So Matty Taylor isn't injured then? Why change it from Saturday? And why leave Magnusson out of the squad and have a defender who's been on loan at Accrington Stanley on the bench?

He's completely lost me now. Patience is wearing thin 

4 minutes ago, Johnr1986 said:

Bad to worse for villa! No doubt that will change when they play us !

But Villa have pulled one back. Adomah down the wing and put the ball over to Kodlia. Worryingly much the same way Leeds scored us earlier.

Archived