IGNORED

The Official Leeds United v Bristol City Match Day Thread (Merged)

ploppy

Just now, RedSA said:

Tomlin's been dog shite. Not sure why so many people think he's the saviour. Has the odd game where he performs, otherwise creates more problems than it's worth. 

It's because he has the odd trick in the locker and has moments of brilliance (for a championship level player), but what people forget is his inability to track back and the moments where he is invisible during matches and doesn't contribute much 

1 minute ago, cynic said:

I was talking about tonights game - thought that would be blindingly obvious.

Obviously not.

There is one goal in it - but apparently we've already lost the game.

Same every game thread - small time.

I'm more disappointed and confused with the team selections and formations. I wasn't expecting anything tonight but you can understand people's frustrations, it has been a dire few months!

2 minutes ago, cynic said:

I was talking about tonights game - thought that would be blindingly obvious.

Obviously not.

There is one goal in it - but apparently we've already lost the game.

Same every game thread - small time.

Small time is not seeing what's happening to our club, if you can't see that then go to SpecSavers!

6 minutes ago, JonDolman said:

So tomlin in behind Abraham isn't working then? Surprised considering its worked about twice out of about 20 times of trying it!?

I thought we were playing 4-4-2 again , it worked at the weekend and apparently we played our best football since forever. So why change the personnel / starting line up and formation. If Taylor really needed to be dropped, why not someone else to play alongside Tammy in a 4-4-2

Just now, Fiale said:

I thought we were playing 4-4-2 again , it worked at the weekend and apparently we played our best football since forever. So why change the personnel and the starting line up. If Taylor really needed to be dropped, why not someone else to play alongside Tammy in a 4-4-2

shhhhhhhh, dont talk sense you will be accused of having an "agenda" next thing you know youll be called fella alot.

2 minutes ago, Top Robin said:

I honestly think that there are a few on here that could do a better job that Lee and would be happy to do it for peanuts.

It really grates with me that this incompetent manager is being paid so much and in return is totally useless.

It would be bloody difficult to do worse TR!

Just now, cityexile said:

This always looked one of our harder games of the season. The real reason we are under so much pressure now is a whole series of crap results playing poorly against weaker teams. 

Let's just play today's game, forget yesterday, worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. 

Archived