IGNORED

Mark Clattenburg

BRISTOL86

1 minute ago, ballwinningcentrehalf said:

I'm assuming that's merely down to the fact he has chosen the designs to match what were the official logo designs for each competition, which were written as such.

Makes sense, in a UEFA-designed, non-sensical way. 

37 minutes ago, Luxo Jr. said:

By getting tattoos?

10 minutes ago, BRISTOL86 said:

What's that got to do with his choice of tattoo? 

Many think the same as Donald Trump, that's no measure of a sensible opinion ;) 

37 minutes ago, Libertine1 said:

Makes what about him? His tattoos don't affect his performance as a referee.

No.  Not just the tattoos.  Have you three been living under the same brick or do you each have your own?  

Well known to be arrogant.  

2 hours ago, RedDave said:

Glad he's going.  Gets tattoos of the big games he referees.  Idiot. 

1 minute ago, RedDave said:

Irrelevant.  We form opinions on famous people all the time without having met them.  

Is Ronaldo arrogant? If so, how do you know if you haven't met him?!  Ridiculous argument 

I met him in KSA last week, really nice family man.

4 minutes ago, RedDave said:

Irrelevant.  We form opinions on famous people all the time without having met them.  

Is Ronaldo arrogant? If so, how do you know if you haven't met him?!  Ridiculous argument 

Personally, I wouldn't form an opinion on someone I don't know.

My only opinion of him is based on his performance as a referee, and he's a good one.

And he's got some nice tattoos (which is irrelevant I know)

2 hours ago, Super said:

Changing subject a bit best and worst ref over the years? Uriah Rennie has to be up there with the worst also that Kettle bloke!!

For those old enough to remember what about Lester Shapter from Torquay. There used to be a groan go up from the fans when his name was announced over the tannoy.

17 minutes ago, AppyDAZE said:

There will NEVER be another Roger Fitzpatrick. One of the first refs you noticed, but for a good reason... he was fun. The sort of polar opposite to someone like Mike Dean.

Funny how you remember refs from way back. Ray Lewis from Great Bookham, Alan Saville (about 4`6"), Clive Thomas, Norman Glover who cheated us out of the cup at Notts County, and many more.

Those of you mentioning the way players speak to refs, have you actually heard the way refs talk to players? As far as I'm concerned respect is a two way thing. some refs have tried to make the game as much about them, I don't know him but Clattenburg strikes me as one of those types of refs.

Archived