IGNORED

Bobby Reid

Charlie BCFC

Bobby Reid  

216 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

15 hours ago, TheCulturalBomb said:

I quite like the idea of a 433, 

Little-Wright-Magnusson-Bryan

Reid-Hegeler-Brownhill

Coterill-Abraham-Taylor

I hope we don't play Taylor on the wing. We've had so many good strikers over the years but wasted them out wide (Pitman, Baldock, Trundle). He's a natural goalscorer, play him as a striker.

1 hour ago, Phileas Fogg said:

I hope we don't play Taylor on the wing. We've had so many good strikers over the years but wasted them out wide (Pitman, Baldock, Trundle). He's a natural goalscorer, play him as a striker.

If I was ever to go the three up top it would be TA wide for me, with the licence to drift in 

:thumbsup:

He's played there before

Brownhill Hegeler Reid

Cotterill Tammy O'Dowda/Paterson

My only reservation with that- would Tammy be able to flourish in that set up?? Actually believe a 4-3-3 could suit us quite well- but Tammy in that setup is the big question mark...

If however Tammy is injured then Djuric would I think suit the 4-3-3 very well. Has good attributes to play as a lone striker.

On 2/19/2017 at 19:20, Tipps69 said:

I was only suggesting on the back of him maybe having played there at this level for Preston. :P

Maybe one of our Preston visitors could confirm or deny this? @pnefcok (didn't realise there was so many of them when I typed @ pne there are loads of them.

As I said, I have to go largely on other fans say so & most have said Hegeler & Brownhill have done okay in the centre of the park.

There are obviously numerous options available with so many players in the squad so picking an eleven nowadays isn't as easy as it was at the start of last season.

As far as centre backs go Wright is quite mobile but he's not quick enough or good enough on the ball to play at full back, he's just a classic stopper at centre back and a pretty decent one. How has he been doing?

I remember in L1 Westley making him fill in at left back once when he was quite young, away at Hillsborough, and Michail Antonio of all people tore him apart.

Archived