IGNORED

Team for Fulham

old_eastender

1 minute ago, bcfcfinker said:

If my name was on the list, you would be ****ing surprised.

There's the cheap option, the ****king cheap option and then the **** me, where did that come from option?

I'm liking the passion though, I'd give you the next three games tbh!

Here's my team for Fulham.....

Johnson Out

Johnson Out       Johnson Out     Johnson Out   Johnson Out 

Johnson Out     Johnson Out     Johnson Out    Johnson Out 

Johnson Out       Johnson Out 

Subs:

Johnson Out 

Johnson Out 

Johnson Out 

Johnson Out 

Johnson Out 

Johnson Out 

Johnson Out 

4 hours ago, clerk said:

Here's my team for Fulham.....

Johnson Out

Johnson Out       Johnson Out     Johnson Out   Johnson Out 

Johnson Out     Johnson Out     Johnson Out    Johnson Out 

Johnson Out       Johnson Out 

Subs:

Johnson Out 

Johnson Out 

Johnson Out 

Johnson Out 

Johnson Out 

Johnson Out 

Johnson Out 

Bloody posh footballers with double barreled names ..,

:disapointed2se:

With Tammy out, I'd hope the obvious happens and we start with Taylor and Djuric.

And if the only reason we're apparently keeping Engvall around is because he might help cover for Tammy, then for all that is Holy; let's have him on the bench and actually consider playing him for once.

If he's keen as mustard to get into the Swedish under-21s, he's got as much motivation as anyone to do well; give him that chance.

2 hours ago, samo II said:

With Tammy out, I'd hope the obvious happens and we start with Taylor and Djuric.

And if the only reason we're apparently keeping Engvall around is because he might help cover for Tammy, then for all that is Holy; let's have him on the bench and actually consider playing him for once.

If he's keen as mustard to get into the Swedish under-21s, he's got as much motivation as anyone to do well; give him that chance.

Totally agree. Has to be Taylor and Djuric up top regardless of formation and if we're keeping Engvall around he has to make the bench.

1 minute ago, RichardEdd said:

Totally agree. Has to be Taylor and Djuric up top regardless of formation and if we're keeping Engvall around he has to make the bench.

In my mind, Engvall seems a logical replacement for Taylor if he's needing subbed, while Wilbs can cover for Djuric.

If he's not in the squad, we should just let Engvall go to Sweden; no point keeping him about otherwise.

The sun will shine tomorrow, count on à City win .

There will be a wailing and a wringing of hands by those who want LJ bannished . 

Three points on the board there will  be .

The houses of Taylor and Djuric will kill assorted vegetables for a great feast to celebrate their goals 

And we , the followers of the Robins , will dance In the streets and sing of these great deeds .

I don't quite know what happened there but I have a feeling we're going to win on Wednesday.

20 hours ago, Ashtonwurzel said:

Giefer

Wright         Flint         Magnusson

Hegler          Brownhill

Cotterill                                                             Bryan

Tomlin 

Wilbraham                            Taylor

Tomlin gets a "free role" and Djuric comes on for Wilbs after an hour.

We win 3-2.

No problem.

Yesss,

This formation will confuse  the living daylights out of them.

Go for it!

22 hours ago, old_eastender said:

With Tammy out, surely, surely, LJ has to start with Djuric AND Taylor up front?

Personally I'd like to see 3-5-2 or perhaps more of a 3-4-1-2, but whatever the formation has to be Djuric & Taylor up front together.

Giefer

Wright            Flint            Mags

Cotteril   Heggler  Tomlin  Brownhill  Bryan

Taylor  Djuric

Id try Brownhill Right Back - he was excellent there for 45 minutes v Forest earlier in the season

He is neither combative nor experienced enough to dominate a Championship game in midfield

Are some of you bonkers. Wanting Wilbraham instead of Djuric. The latter is far better at holding the ball up, better in the air and better at battling against centre forwards. Also we need energy and quick legs. That leaves out Tomlin (Reluctantly) and let's in Reid for me as he has the engine to break forward and support the two forwards. He also gets back sharp. Or could go for Patterson. Don't like Golbourne at the moment so Bryan back there with O'Dowda in front. Or can go three at the back with Wright, Flint and Magnusson. And Cotterill, Hegerson, Reid, Browning and Bryan. That's a lively five. Whoever is selected in whatever formation, we have to get behind the lads as soon as they come onto the pitch.

On 20/02/2017 at 17:22, old_eastender said:

With Tammy out, surely, surely, LJ has to start with Djuric AND Taylor up front?

Personally I'd like to see 3-5-2 or perhaps more of a 3-4-1-2, but whatever the formation has to be Djuric & Taylor up front together.

Giefer

Wright            Flint            Mags

Cotteril   Heggler  Tomlin  Brownhill  Bryan

Taylor  Djuric

Djuric can't plough the lone furrow so I see that his hand is forced..If Lee goes one up top it would be puzzling,putting it politely.

Time to play Magners also.

one "up top" and again no Magners then!

Archived