IGNORED

Team for Fulham

old_eastender

17 minutes ago, JonDolman said:

I personally rate flint and Wright and don't think they're the problem. But people should just say how they see it instead of saying he should be rested, say dropped like any other player.

Flint hasn't been producing his best for quite a while now,

but you are right they aren't the main problem just one of them,

you need to take a long hard look at the fall backs to see the main problem (other then the dugout of course)

4 hours ago, Jerseybean said:

Provided Tomlin can put a really good shift in I'd go for the OP line up, although tbh have my doubts as Tomlin is so inconsistent.

IMG_9629.JPG

I think the problem with this formation is it leaves us very open defensively on the wings and that is an area teams have exploited us over and over again this season. Bryan and Cotts bomb forwards and on the break Fulham will just drop it in those channels and stretch the back three. Unless Brownhill and/or Hegeler are back covering quickly they will punish us.

They score plenty of goals and have good attacking quality, that's why I'm going 4-4-2.

42 minutes ago, Alessandro said:

I think the problem with this formation is it leaves us very open defensively on the wings and that is an area teams have exploited us over and over again this season. Bryan and Cotts bomb forwards and on the break Fulham will just drop it in those channels and stretch the back three. Unless Brownhill and/or Hegeler are back covering quickly they will punish us.

They score plenty of goals and have good attacking quality, that's why I'm going 4-4-2.

I think you're dead right. People forget that although we ended up winning 4-0 up there, first half they had the better of it and they troubled us down the flanks in particular. 

2 minutes ago, italian dave said:

I think you're dead right. People forget that although we ended up winning 4-0 up there, first half they had the better of it and they troubled us down the flanks in particular. 

I think this is the area where they could hurt us again tonight. They have two very good attacking full backs, and to me Fredericks is the one that got away. Superb player at this level.

2 minutes ago, JonDolman said:

We need to play like the away side I reckon. If we concentrate on keeping a clean sheet, then surely we have enough to score a goal and get a win. This should be winnable with them playing only days ago in the cup and us having home advantage.

3 days ago. It's hardly a big deal

17 minutes ago, JonDolman said:

We need to play like the away side I reckon. If we concentrate on keeping a clean sheet, then surely we have enough to score a goal and get a win. This should be winnable with them playing only days ago in the cup and us having home advantage.

yeah.....lets invite them on....we all know what happens when we do that......so I say balls to that and play the pressing game don't let em settle etc

27 minutes ago, JonDolman said:

I agree, a bit like the reading game, without the monumental collapse at the end.

On 21/02/2017 at 04:20, clerk said:

Here's my team for Fulham.....

Johnson Out

Johnson Out       Johnson Out     Johnson Out   Johnson Out 

Johnson Out     Johnson Out     Johnson Out    Johnson Out 

Johnson Out       Johnson Out 

Subs:

Johnson Out 

Johnson Out 

Johnson Out 

Johnson Out 

Johnson Out