IGNORED

So, you are Pontius Pilate: whom shall we keep, Lee Tomlin, or Lee Johnson?

Jack Dawe

2 minutes ago, Taxi for Johnson said:

Come on now lads!

We all want Lee sacked, but there is no need to be rude about it.

I wish him the best in the future - as long as that is not managing City, and we kick his teams arse, if we ever play in the National League / League 2.

Good luck Lee.

tfj

TFJ, a good barrister would get me off this charge.....at no time did I mention his height :whistle::disapointed2se:

5 minutes ago, oldstandrobin said:

TFJ, a good barrister would get me off this charge.....at no time did I mention his height :whistle::disapointed2se:

I don't think anyone has discriminated against the manager due to his amount of 'tallness'.

It's a can of worms, discrimination, isn't it?

What happens if a very short (non-tall) person wants to be a goal keeper? You can't say they are insufficiently tall, as that is discrimination. Hypothetically, they can be as good if not better than a non-short person, as long as they are really exceptional at jumping.

Take dogs: small dogs are usually excellent at jumping, whereas a larger animal get bite the postmans fingers without needing to jump.

No-one getting sued today.

"It's not happening".

:disapointed2se:

tfj

Keep them both and buy the players to play 3-4-1-2 properly - that means goodbye Mark Little, Adam Matthews, Scott Golborne and Joe Bryan (tin-hat time - but he is one of our own).  Turn Cotterill into a wing-back he has the experience, pace and stamina to cope

Cotterill - Flint - that bloke who is Captain but hardly open his mouth and is so non-descipt his name has escape me - Magnusson - ANO

Brownhill - Pack/Reid

Tomlin

Tammy & Durex

Subs: Not Fielding - ANO, Bryan (just to keep you happy), Vyner, Reid/Pack, O'Dowda, O'Neill, Taylor

7 minutes ago, Taxi for Johnson said:

I don't think anyone has discriminated against the manager due to his amount of 'tallness'.

It's a can of worms, discrimination, isn't it?

What happens if a very short (non-tall) person wants to be a goal keeper? You can't say they are insufficiently tall, as that is discrimination. Hypothetically, they can be as good if not better than a non-short person, as long as they are really exceptional at jumping.

Take dogs: small dogs are usually excellent at jumping, whereas a larger animal get bite the postmans fingers without needing to jump.

No-one getting sued today.

"It's not happening".

:disapointed2se:

tfj

A most respected conclusion, m'lud :clap:

6 minutes ago, petehinton said:

Look at the difference in Championship stature and record. That should tell you everything.

I'd say 22 out of the 24 teams would want Tomlin. I'd say 2 of the 24 would want LJ.

No argument on the LJ part but would be very surprised if more than half a dozen would want Tomlin due to his wages and (unconfirmed !) bad attitude and disruptive nature - IMO.

4 minutes ago, Ashtonwurzel said:

No argument on the LJ part but would be very surprised if more than half a dozen would want Tomlin due to his wages and (unconfirmed !) bad attitude and disruptive nature - IMO.

£15k a week isn't all that much for most of the clubs in the division. He'd be a 'marquee' player signing as he was for us too.I'd say all of these bar maybe Preston and Barnsley would pay for his wages, and want him.

Capture.JPG

Archived