IGNORED

Shag / marry / cliff

12 minutes ago, Dollymarie said:

Shag Mick, Marry Warnock (I wouldn't have to see him right?) and Skeletor has to go off the cliff. 

Marry Mick. Shag Warnock (just put a paper bag over his head with a hole for his gob pre-shag so wouldn't have to look at him) and Holloway goes over the cliff.

28 minutes ago, Taxi for Johnson said:

You are - check the post.

:yes:

tfj

Postman has been. He left sweet FA.

21 minutes ago, Septic Peg said:

Marry Mick. Shag Warnock (just put a paper bag over his head with a hole for his gob pre-shag so wouldn't have to look at him) and Holloway goes over the cliff.

Postman has been. He left sweet FA.

Take my word for it.

I never lie.

:thumbsup:

tfj

On 27/02/2017 at 13:31, BigTone said:

settle down you're starting to dribble on your straight jacket

On 27/02/2017 at 08:20, BigTone said:

One of the women in TFJ's life

The Dream:

Veronik- Zemanova-Wallpaper-001.jpg

The Reality:

Cotton.jpg

It's a little known fact, LJ shows all potential signings this same photo, claiming Veronica is the club doctor.

They seem to fall for this, as the medical would be sensational.

When they eventually realise the club doctor looks nothing like this they become disaffected, their form drops, and Lee has to mess with the formation, or sign even more players using the same trick.

It's taken a while, but I think you will agree this explains our fall from 5th to 21st in the league.

What a bastard!

tfj

2 hours ago, Taxi for Johnson said:

It's a little known fact, LJ shows all potential signings this same photo, claiming Veronica is the club doctor.

They seem to fall for this, as the medical would be sensational.

When they eventually realise the club doctor looks nothing like this they become disaffected, their form drops, and Lee has to mess with the formation, or sign even more players using the same trick.

It's taken a while, but I think you will agree this explains our fall from 5th to 21st in the league.

What a bastard!

tfj

Its a theory that makes some sense I agree

It is a tough one.

I think Gillian is so dry, she would drive you nuts, and be impossible to live with, so you'd either have to shag or marry her. But I can't bring myself to cliff Mirren.

:yawn:

I can't live without Victoria Principle in her prime, so I'd have to marry her.

:yes:

As gorgeous as Gillian is, I'd, with regret, cliff her, get some quality whiskey and cigars in and invite Helen around to fulfill her contractual obligations.

Happy with that.

;)

tfj

Archived