IGNORED

The squeaky bum Fulham match night thread

Major Isewater

3 minutes ago, AshtonG666 said:

I know they are professional sportsmen but at the same time they are only human and must not be enjoying what's going on at the moment 

LJ needs to go. Should already be gone. But a lot of these players need to take a look at their own performances.

1 minute ago, ChippenhamRed said:

That a new coach could have an immediate and decisive impact even at this late stage. Why did I need to explain that again?

'cause I could be arsed to find the original post. 

Apologies if I misunderstood your point. 

3 minutes ago, Sparkz 76 said:

We deserve better than this with the price of tickets and let's be fair what has £15 million pounds got us with regards to players. If Johnson doesn't get sacked the missus is getting anger sex tomorrow night hair pulled back the whole works

Whilat i agree half of that was spent on player for the future but a future in L1 is not what we had in mind was it?

1 minute ago, Sparkz 76 said:

We deserve better than this with the price of tickets and let's be fair what has £15 million pounds got us with regards to players. If Johnson doesn't get sacked the missus is getting anger sex tomorrow night hair pulled back the whole works

Whilst staring at a photo of LJ/ SL?

******* resign get the **** out sack the**** **** the ******* **** off **** off you ******* clueless****! ******* shit no idea no tactics no bottle no energy no inventiveness no team play no formation **** off now get the **** out ******* **** **** **** bollocks****!

Archived