IGNORED

The squeaky bum Fulham match night thread

Major Isewater

23 minutes ago, ScottishRed said:

More a question of who will stay - there wont be many who will want to hang around so next season we will have a vastly different squad that will need time to gel.

Good riddance to all of them. None are worth the money they're being paid. And as for someone mentioning that Johnson would get a settlement if he gets sacked - you what??

1 minute ago, Northern Red said:

So Steve, do you still think the majority are behind him?

REALLY the guy is clueless as well, so don't be surprised if he still sticks by him.

4 minutes ago, robin_unreliant said:

Hallelujah. I am  ST holder but decided not to drive up from Devon today as I could see what was coming. Enjoying my coffee on the sofa. We are doomed unless we get a decent manager in NOW.

Same here, moved to London recently and a 5 hour drive to watch 90 minutes of shit was enough to keep me from going.

• Admin
3 minutes ago, Sturny said:

Even those Adam Matthews had a shocker of a game, can't help but feel sorry for him after hearing those cheers after he was subbed off :/

The cheers were for Tomlin coming on. Matthews has been no worse than the rest of the wasters sporting red. 

1 minute ago, Club and Country said:

I actually think we are incredibly loyal inside the ground

shame it's come to this 

Yep.

SL took a risk backing LJ some weeks back. With our own eyes it has been sadly pitifully obvious he is out of his depth.

Did not work out, and now it is toxic. That was always the risk.

Fear it is to late now either way.

Archived