IGNORED

The squeaky bum Fulham match night thread

Major Isewater

1 minute ago, ChippenhamRed said:

I don't actually agree that it is far too late. The squad is half decent and we're not getting hammered every week. The team doesn't need a complete overhaul. I reckon a decent coach could make enough of an impact to steer us to safety relatively comfortably, even at this stage.

Of course it should have happened weeks ago though.

Its 0 points, whether you lose or get hammered. 

1 minute ago, Red Grovesy said:

From the BBC - One for the future!

Fulham left-back Ryan Sessegnon cuts inside and sends a right-foot shot well wide.

Sessegnon is just 16. Sixteen! He could be some player. He's already being linked with Premier League clubs.

And what have we got? Players two or three years older, bought for the future, loaned out to non league clubs.

With present set up, our future lies in the past

1 minute ago, MC RISK77 said:

This is shocking absolutely woeful....hegeler looks like all his initial confidence has been coached out of him..flint needs to be taken out of the firing line also.

i have not seen a city team I believe in as little as this one currently 

shambles 

It's the Coaching that's the problem and the performances prove it.

Far far too easy.

We are in big big trouble and LJ has not got a clue, I have been saying pretty much since October, we give up the middle third of the pitch, our midfield must be being coached to do this, there is no other reason that I can think of for why we would just give up and stand off in the way that we do.

Just now, Esmond Million's Bung said:

Far far too easy.

We are in big big trouble and LJ has not got a clue, I have been saying pretty much since October, we give up the middle third of the pitch, our midfield must be being coached to do this, there is no other reason that I can think of for why we would just give up and stand off in the way that we do.

Agreed. 

All comes from the manager. 

He spends pre-game telling us how Fulham like to pass.......so sets up to sit deep and let them do it!!!

i'm sorry but this is O'Driscoll over again. 

Clueless, aimless and quite simply out of his depth. 

Cheerio Lee, time to go. 

I think any manager could motivate and dictate these players to the points we need. Well, apart from the clown we currently have. 

1 minute ago, Esmond Million's Bung said:

Far far too easy.

Me and you both, so where are the happy clappers tonight?

Archived