IGNORED

The squeaky bum Fulham match night thread

Major Isewater

What a poor first half from us. We are so passive when they have the ball and put them under no pressure. There is just no urgency or aggression to our play. Lucky to be only 1-0 down. Depressing so far - there seems to be ltitle fight in our players.

At least the game isn't beyond us yet, but we must improve in the second half - we look like relegation candidates at the moment.

2 minutes ago, JonDolman said:

OK. People seem to love hegeler on here but however classy he can look, he does so little work. He looks knackered from the first whistle, jogs around whilst Brownhill is sprinting everywhere. I'd seriously drop him and bring in players with a little less quality but get stuck in like pack. Thought it against rothrrham and 2nd half against Derby looked a liability. In a 2 man midfield, you need 2 hard workers. 

Totally agree hegeler has been utter shite tonight

1 minute ago, Offside said:

What a poor first half from us. We are so passive when they have the ball and put them under no pressure. There is just no urgency or aggression to our play. Lucky to be only 1-0 down. Depressing so far - there seems to be ltitle fight in our players.

At least the game isn't beyond us yet, but we must improve in the second half - we look like relegation candidates at the moment.

Because they all know we're down allready

6 minutes ago, ChippenhamRed said:

I don't actually agree that it is far too late. The squad is half decent and we're not getting hammered every week. The team doesn't need a complete overhaul. I reckon a decent coach could make enough of an impact to steer us to safety relatively comfortably, even at this stage.

Of course it should have happened weeks ago though.

i'm sorry that will be cold comfort in the 1st division.

Tonight we seem to be being made to look poor and a 16 year old is taking us apart, it's about time we showed some fight FFS.

2 minutes ago, nickolas said:

All comes from the manager. 

He spends pre-game telling us how Fulham like to pass.......so sets up to sit deep and let them do it!!!

i'm sorry but this is O'Driscoll over again. 

Clueless, aimless and quite simply out of his depth. 

Cheerio Lee, time to go. 

I think any manager could motivate and dictate these players to the points we need. Well, apart from the clown we currently have. 

The fans do not deserve this. Sorry but we spend hard earned cash to be treated to the same old poor performances. LJ is so out of his depth. I reckon if we sack him Pembo will get us more organised for the Newcastle game. Got to go. 

Archived