IGNORED

The squeaky bum Fulham match night thread

Major Isewater

1 minute ago, Red Bill said:

I must now, reluctantly, join the LJ faction.  However, I wish people would stop knocking SL.  He must be suffering more than anyone as he has pumped many millions into the club with no realistic prospect of a return.  So, give him a break.

SL is the only one who can do something about it. I wish I could. 

Just now, Red Bill said:

I must now, reluctantly, join the LJ faction.  However, I wish people would stop knocking SL.  He must be suffering more than anyone as he has pumped many millions into the club with no realistic prospect of a return.  So, give him a break.

If he'd got his finger out of his arse, two months ago, we would probably be OK.

Makes me feel sick the thought of LJ staying, it's that bad.

I just can't see how SL has any choice any more. Hense I really hope he was there to witness the 'toxic' atmosphere tonight.

Some will say he's backed him with too much money to only go an sack him months later.. I'm pretty sure Johnson has had minimal say in the 90% of our signings this season.

This man is dragging our club back into league one. That will change to 'these men' if SL doesn't get rid TONIGHT.

More worried tonight than I have been all season.

Night all.

Let's be honest, he was never doing it for the return.

Never ever doubted he wants to see us succeed. However, he needs to act now. 

Nope, it's his fault, employ a proper football man at the very top and allow him to make the decisions.  SL should do the decent think and take 2 steps back.  His money i agree but what's the point?

1 hour ago, Esmond Million's Bung said:

Yet again Owers is saying that we don't press enough in midfield, we allowed them to play through us, our midfield is still not good enough.

Agree midfield two were so poor tonight and set the tone for that dross we had to endure don't see what the fuss is about hegeler and brownhill bang average at best and we're totally outplayed first half can't see how they are a improvement on O'Neil, pack or Bobby, plus you can add wright and giefier who are poor and certainly have not improved us ! 

4 minutes ago, glos old boy said:

Exactly all we can hope for is just by the law of averages we might get the next one right.....then again the leopard may not change his spots.

The law of averages being that well known old classic that for every 2,345,653,468,432 managerial appointments, 1 will be half alright :facepalm:

2 minutes ago, Red Bill said:

A fool and his money is soon parted.

9 minutes ago, JBFC II said:

I was an LJ supporter till tonight and I'm not even there, going down like this to an average fulham team is embarrassing to say the least, LJ out....

Fulham are not average, they concede few and score many, I never thought for a second we would get anything from this one, and next up the Toon, that will be 19 defeats this season, ...our salvation, if it happens won't come against teams like Fulham.

Having just watched that dire pitiful gutless clueless performance after a clueless pre match I/v full of waffle and bull from Boy Wonder 

I give up 

Johnson is as deluded as the people who have backed him blindly on here

Totally clueless and if anyone thinks these players are behind him they are definitely deluded

SL didn't take a gamble sticking by him - He committed suicide for our Champ status

5 minutes ago, Red Bill said:

It's in his hands to stop his own suffering but he isn't doing anything about it

Think about us fans, we can't even do anything about our suffering 

4 minutes ago, AshtonG666 said:

It's in his hands to stop his own suffering but he isn't doing anything about it

Think about us fans, we can't even do anything about our suffering 

Are you saying if LJ was a Yorkshire Terrier you would euthanase him?

Steady on!!

tfj

Just now, Mike Hunt-Hertz said:

FFS....don't employ mates. 

I know that even at the level of job I do, what was he doing?

Poor I'm afraid, good at paying debts and building infrastructure but the bloody football is the point of the whole thing isn't it (or is it :ph34r:)

3 minutes ago, 1bristolcity said:

Fulham are not average, they concede few and score many, I never thought for a second we would get anything from this one, and next up the Toon, that will be 19 defeats this season, ...our salvation, if it happens won't come against teams like Fulham.

they've conceded 37 this season, that's quite a few imo, being dominated by them at home is frankly embarrassing

Archived