IGNORED

The squeaky bum Fulham match night thread

Major Isewater

1 minute ago, 1bristolcity said:

Did you honestly think on current form we could hold them?  Sorry but that sort of thinking is deluded...surprised it was just 0-2.

Ah yes, "deluded", perhaps the most overused word on the forum.

Do I think we're as good as them? No.

Did I think we might get a result at home to an unremarkable 8th-placed side? I thought there was a chance.

1 minute ago, ChippenhamRed said:

Ah yes, "deluded", perhaps the most overused word on the forum.

Do I think we're as good as them? No.

Did I think we might get a result at home to an unremarkable 8th-placed side? I thought there was a chance.

Were Lincoln as "good" as Burnley....almost certainly not. But much bigger bollocks, for sure.

14 minutes ago, RumRed said:

I think it was quite clearly a question, the squiggly mark at the end of the sentence sort of gave it away.

Well, I interpretated as, she'd heard there was to be a press conference in tne morning at 11am, but the question mark indicated she wasn't sure.

The table after 32 games last year and this.

Only two fewer points this year, but 8 points clear of the drop at this point last season, and I think the number of points needed for safety this time around will be higher.

Our form had also already picked up with three wins on the trot, and ended up winning five of the remaining 14 games; do we honestly think we can win five-to-six of our remaining games the way were playing?

We're in big, big trouble.

IMG_3075.PNG

IMG_3076.PNG

8 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

One other thing

Adam Mathews 

F**** Off out of our club

Disgraceful couldn't care less performance and behaved like a 3 yr old when taken off

An embarrassment of a 'professional' footballer 

Can't see LJ picking him again should LJ stay. Didn't see what he did when subbed off though - enlighten me pls Bob.

9 minutes ago, 1bristolcity said:

Did you honestly think on current form we could hold them?  Sorry but that sort of thinking is deluded...surprised it was just 0-2.

I thought we might show some fight

We didn't

I thought we might try and get on the front foot 

We didn't

We were an embarrassment

Looks like Lee Johnson is going to lead us to what IMHO over my nearly 50 yrs as a red , will be the most unnecessary relegation ever

No excuses 

2 minutes ago, samo II said:

The table after 32 games last year and this.

Only two fewer points this year, but 8 points clear of the drop at this point last season, and I think the number of points needed for safety this time around will be higher.

Our form had also already picked up with three wins on the trot, and ended up winning five of the remaining 14 games; do we honestly think we can win five-to-six of our remaining games the way were playing?

We're in big, big trouble.

IMG_3075.PNG

IMG_3076.PNG

More shit than last year?

Isn't that part of the five year plan?

Lull all the teams above you to think you are shit, and then win the league AND Cup?

I love it! Lets stick with Lee!!!

tfj

25 minutes ago, Northern Red said:

At least @Oléwon't have missed anything by leaving early to make sure he gets his train :)

Currently stuck with 20 jubilant cockneys waiting for a train. I don't care if it's LJ or the players, we are a total shambles. No heart no guts no idea, we've been taking advantage of patience and politeness from supporters to persist with this mess for weeks more than it should have gone on for. Easy for the owner to fly home and feel happy with life.

3 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

I thought we might show some fight

We didn't

I thought we might try and get on the front foot 

We didn't

We were an embarrassment

Looks like Lee Johnson is going to lead us to what IMHO over my nearly 50 yrs as a red , will be the most unnecessary relegation ever

No excuses 

I am passionate about this club, and yet  I feel resigned in the belief we are going down without a fight,

SL is culpable if he doesn't act NOW!!

But will he? 

Archived