IGNORED

The squeaky bum Fulham match night thread

Major Isewater

2 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Having just watched that dire pitiful gutless clueless performance after a clueless pre match I/v full of waffle and bull from Boy Wonder 

I give up 

Johnson is as deluded as the people who have backed him blindly on here

The let's go for four in a row wins against a good team was cringe worthy coupled with our good home form, He is trying anything to bluff his way out of this mess, he has to go...now, enough is enough.

5 minutes ago, Red Bill said:

I must now, reluctantly, join the LJ faction.  However, I wish people would stop knocking SL.  He must be suffering more than anyone as he has pumped many millions into the club with no realistic prospect of a return.  So, give him a break.

He picked a poor manager when there were much better options out there, then gave him a new four-year contract just as most people were having serious doubts about Johnson's abilities. It's been handled badly

Just now, 1bristolcity said:

The let's go for four in a row wins against a good team was cringe worthy coupled with our good home form, He is trying anything to bluff his way out of this mess, he has to go...now, enough is enough.

Out thought (Not difficult)

Out coachef

Totally outplayed

Gutless

Disgraceful

Embarrassing

1 minute ago, 1bristolcity said:

I wonder if he even believes what he's saying anymore? Clearly no one else does. 

5 minutes ago, 1bristolcity said:

Fulham are not average, they concede few and score many, I never thought for a second we would get anything from this one, and next up the Toon, that will be 19 defeats this season, ...our salvation, if it happens won't come against teams like Fulham.

You appear to be confusing 8th placed Fulham, a team 20 points away from the top of the table, a team we beat 4-0 away, with Brazil in 1970.

Archived