IGNORED

The squeaky bum Fulham match night thread

Major Isewater

5 minutes ago, CotswoldRed said:

"we were in a worse position this time last year" 

Bare faced lie. 

Yep.

Have fewer points after the same number of games, had just won four from six games, had an eight point cushion on the relegation zone with no one below us holding games in hand; that is a straight up lie.

He's conning himself if he thinks we're not in a far more precarious position this year.  

And this time around it is all on his watch.

2 minutes ago, Super said:

He has to go but he can take some of those ******* players too. Shameful lack of effort. 

Damn right, as much as Johnson should **** the **** off, many of those ******* should be ashamed of their 'performances' too- not just embarrassed, but ashamed.

1 minute ago, ziderheadarmy said:

I'm just a fan, nothing special in some eyes but I was here before these players this manager and this owner and I will also be here a darn sight after them and the Bristol sport mess they have created...

Everyone there tonight had every right to voice their opinion, 'just a fan' ?  .... it's 'just fans' that make clubs... and the fans who made an effort to turn up tonight (& despite the weather, it must've been an effort regardless for everyone of you) .... you all deserve so much better than what has been dished up recently.

1 minute ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Is that your best rsponse ?

I like laughing at people like you !!!!

Go find someone to blow smoke up or you struggling tonight ?

Ps I can look after myself on a forum or elsewhere thanks :thumbsup:

All I can say to this, is that you, as someone who is old enough to know better, clearly have a huge chip on your shoulder. Because someone who goes round trolling is clearly pretty ugly on the inside. 

And that is why I pity you my friend. So embarrassing. 

8 minutes ago, Alessandro said:

All I can say to this, is that you, as someone who is old enough to know better, clearly have a huge chip on your shoulder. Because someone who goes round trolling is clearly pretty ugly on the inside. 

And that is why I pity you my friend. So embarrassing. 

No chip - I just don't like you ( Remember your little comments from behind a keyboard a week or so ago )

I do 

ive ignored you as a nause recently yet again you start

Go and powder your nose

Whats embarrassing is you copying people's phrases an arse kissing

Cringeworthy

:laughcont:

1 minute ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

No chip - I just don't like you ( Remember your little comments from behind a keyboard a week or so ago )

I do 

ive ignored you as a nause recently yet again you stick your nose in

You've actually got some serious problems, don't you? Wow. 

I'm done with you. So you can carry on replying if you want but you are not worth the time or effort.

4 hours ago, Nogbad the Bad said:

It's a racing certainty OE, I'm looking forward to it more than the game.

I'm going to stuff myself in the hope City follow suit by stuffing Fulham. :yes:

Well.........

Chicken & mushroom pie, chips and double battered sausage very satisfying and great value for money. Went down very well.

City v Fulham, extremely unsatisfactory, poor value for money, turned my stomach, and we look every bit a team going down to me.

6 hours ago, Major Isewater said:

Well H is sleeping or busy typing away but we can't have that now can we .

As a matter of fact I was; after a long travelling day and delayed flights and horrendous traffic I literally sunk into the bed and did not re-surface until 0700 to make a cuppa tea and read through this depressing thread, page by page, in the slim hope we might make a miracle happen tonight and win. Alas, the usual dogs afters.

3 hours ago, Robin101 said:

"Fulham are winning the ball back quickly and using it well. City are struggling to get the ball at all and not looking dangerous in open play when they do have it."

From BBC. We'll win 2-1 then. 

Pretty much all season the players have not been playing for the manager. Either that or he has bought a bag of duds but with others vettting the process, ? , I doubt they are all duds. Just look at how they all stood off for that first goal. You do not have to be a decent footballer to get a tackle in or be smart and do your job to get in the way of the ball or onrushing player; that tells you the players are emphatically NOT playing for Lee Johnson.

As for Matthews; it was such a desperate ploy to play him tonight and have our best defender only just resurrected to the bench. Beyond belief really. We are being 'managed' by someone who commands zero respect or confidence from the players. Its a busted flush Mr. Lansdown, a dying dog. Usually at times like these one gets a new toilet or puts the dog down. Extraordinary times we live in then as Bristol City supporters. I have never seen anything like this. Never seen anything quite so suicidal.

2 hours ago, 054123 said:

Players have been horse shit tonight.

Bunch of *****.

Blame Johnson, he'll go obviously,

But don't let these ***** off the hook lightly. 

They better ******* turn it around once he goes, if not they're just as culpable. 

They will turn it around after he has gone. And unless he goes before Saturday, which I still doubt, then we will be in the bottom three from whence we will not return with him at the helm.

2 hours ago, Ryan_BCFC said:

Glad I stayed away tonight.......

Glad I did also. Sorry about that folks.

8 hours ago, Septic Peg said:

Good morrow squires and fair maidens.

I've been on Skybet and on the 4 fold accy tonight are Real Madrid, Juve, Man U (shudders...) and Fulham.

Whenever I bet against City, they prove me wrong and draw or win.

If they balls it, and the rest come in, I'm £8 better off (50p bet - I only bet for fun).

Win win.

I'll be in the chatbox later as Hubby is having his bestie come to play (he drives me nuts) so come and say hi. We can't see you if you lurk and don't type so don't be shy! Hopefully, @REDOXO, @Aizoon, @One Team In Keynsham, @One Team, @New2City, @havanatopia, @BoonerNC and @leadman will be in attendance (weather/timings permitting).

See you in there. Oh and we can swear in there too... :thumbsup:

i had the misfortune of being there, gawd awfull

8 hours ago, havanatopia said:

As a matter of fact I was; after a long travelling day and delayed flights and horrendous traffic I literally sunk into the bed and did not re-surface until 0700 to make a cuppa tea and read through this depressing thread, page by page, in the slim hope we might make a miracle happen tonight and win. Alas, the usual dogs afters.

Pretty much all season the players have not been playing for the manager. Either that or he has bought a bag of duds but with others vettting the process, ? , I doubt they are all duds. Just look at how they all stood off for that first goal. You do not have to be a decent footballer to get a tackle in or be smart and do your job to get in the way of the ball or onrushing player; that tells you the players are emphatically NOT playing for Lee Johnson.

As for Matthews; it was such a desperate ploy to play him tonight and have our best defender only just resurrected to the bench. Beyond belief really. We are being 'managed' by someone who commands zero respect or confidence from the players. Its a busted flush Mr. Lansdown, a dying dog. Usually at times like these one gets a new toilet or puts the dog down. Extraordinary times we live in then as Bristol City supporters. I have never seen anything like this. Never seen anything quite so suicidal.

They will turn it around after he has gone. And unless he goes before Saturday, which I still doubt, then we will be in the bottom three from whence we will not return with him at the helm.

Glad I did also. Sorry about that folks.

I have been posting that the players are not playing for LJ for ages and just getting put down, like you say there is no passion or even an interest in winning a game and I still think the players want this coach to go asap, but will Landsdown sack him?  NO,  is my opinion and like you say, we will go down with LJ still in charge.  Happy days, not!

7 hours ago, pillred said:

not as loud as they should have been, and do you know there were still a few clapping them off unbelievable!

There was comparatively little anger there last night considering the position we are in and the gutless performance we had just put up with. It's as though the crowd are almost resigned to relegation already. Take note SL and act!

Archived