IGNORED

Friday night's games

22A

5 minutes ago, Miah Dennehy said:

You do realise you have 14 games left and aren't in the bottom 3?

Absolutely! But where you always seem to get one team come from nowhere to gate-crash the Playoffs, we seem to be timing our run to gate-crash the relegation party to absolute perfection :(

55 minutes ago, cynic said:

The likelihood is that we will be in the bottom 3 tomorrow.

Can't see us getting anything from newcastle and Wigan play Forest - hope that will be a draw but Wigan are in better form than Forest.

If we are still out of the bottom 3 tomorrow evening it will have been a very good weekend for us.

Bit sad that its come to this but we are where we are.

I doubt Miah's particularly sad. :whistle2:

1 hour ago, Miah Dennehy said:

You do realise you have 14 games left and aren't in the bottom 3?

We don't want to do a Rovers and end up there in the only 20 minutes that matters, it's bloody embarrassing with the facilities and money spent, I hope we question our board more than your lot did.  Singing goodnight Irene on repeat didn't help and neither will hoping LJ turns it around like some of the posters on here.

Seems at the moment our owners 'gentlemans agreement' is to play in Div 3 together.

We've got a bigger telly than you though :facepalm:.

It's ******* shocking.

both clubs should be embarrassed.

4 minutes ago, Miah Dennehy said:

I'm not :) But you can't be throwing the towel in yet, not with the position you are in.

We're not throwing in the towel, just  a matter of accepting the reality of what is very likely to happen if our destiny remains in LJ's extremely incapable hands.

3 hours ago, Shtanley said:

My prediction of us never being in the relegation zone is still correct. For now...

The fixtures today don't bode well for that, unless we get something at Newcastle.

If we get nothing, a Wigan draw with Forest might be good, as keeps the former just away from us, and the latter in danger, but even a draw today is guaranteed to keep our head above water, unless Wigan win by a bagful.

Hope the players are paying as much attention to the precarious nature of our league position as the fans are, because it really is knife-edge stuff right now.

3 hours ago, Shtanley said:

My prediction of us never being in the relegation zone is still correct. For now...

Let's see come 5pm today. Your luck may finally run out...

But SL doesn't see any reason to change yet. From what he has said, it looks like it's going to take at least 3 more defeats to convince him that we really could be going down. But by then we will need more than a point a game to stay up, which would be an almighty challenge for any manager given our recent form.

Sad situation and all completely avoidable.......

Archived