IGNORED

The Official Newcastle United v Bristol City Match Day Thread

10 minutes ago, BRISTOL86 said:

We're playing the best team in the league. We go too gung-ho and we'd get absolutely slaughtered. Golbourne, Matthews and Hegeler put in three of the worst City performances I've ever seen on Wednesday and I'm glad they've been dropped. Energy doesn't just come from the striker. With Tammy and Djuric out who else is there? Taylor is hardly the ideal lone striker and can come off the bench for more energy. Tomlin certainly isn't going to give you energy, but Reid will.

See how it pans out first 30 mate. For me, ridiculous selection. 

• Like 1
26 minutes ago, P'head Red said:

Doesn't help himself when he turns down loan opportunities 

A couple of League one clubs came in for him in the last couple of days of the window - even LJ said is would have been rushed. And this a player who has just come over and settled into a new city... anyway he had a loan set up in Sweden....  why would he go to the likes of  Port Vale or Bury instead ?

4 minutes ago, CotswoldRed said:

Energy =......... Wilbraham. 

What a ******* charlatan.

He may have just given the seasoned pro the power to make the decisions and drag this side in a way that he can't.  I know I'm straw clutching but I can't believe Wilbs won't be having words with the players.  If anyone there can actually see the pitch i'd be interested if he does have conversations with other players.

• Like 3