IGNORED

Lee Tomlin Big disappointment

Major Isewater

9 minutes ago, Robbored said:

You wrote "a certain person" and to me that's LJ as he selects the team ( unless I'm mistaken of course.)

Anyway back to the question that you've avoided answering - where should Tomlin play?

RR- maybe you're having a slow day? Of course it was LJ- my entire post was about the fact we were 7 posts in and no-one had yet blamed LJ, MA or SL- a record atm. Irony.

As far as where LT should play? Well, unless things change, I'd say elsewhere.

12 minutes ago, Nomad said:

Tomlin should play in the park with his mates.

Made me laugh and think

actually he does remind me sometimes of that player - And many will have played in teams , most teams have at least one ,  especially Sunday's ,a lad who's naturally talented normally carrying a couple of pounds  , likes a smoke and can be really good if he hasn't got too ratted the night before or pulled .... oh and someone would always need to pick him up !!!!! )

5 hours ago, Major Isewater said:

That would be Conor Hourihane with zero assists and zero goals at the top team in the League that you're talking about. 

5 hours ago, cynic said:

Thats the one.

Bench player at a decent club.

Anyway, this is about LT and BCFC...

Hahahaha 

3 minutes ago, AshtonGreat said:

Oh don't

Don't what? You come on here replying to a post I made 7 hours ago, can't you comment on something else considering it's another away defeat and without an away win for 6 months or do you want to have a pop at Tomlin for doing nothing for the 10 minutes he played tonight

3 minutes ago, harrys said:

Don't what? You come on here replying to a post I made 7 hours ago, can't you comment on something else considering it's another away defeat and without an away win for 6 months or do you want to have a pop at Tomlin for doing nothing for the 10 minutes he played tonight

Oh I've already commented on the latest awful display by the team. But I also don't believe that Tomlin is too good for the rest of the players and on a different wavelength - too many tricks for me

28 minutes ago, Major Isewater said:

Me and my mouth . :doh:

Bet you wish he was still playing for you ?

Yeah not half, he's the best all round midfielder in this league, it was an absolute pleasure to watch him in a Barnsley shirt, he'll got down in history as one of the best players ever to have pulled on that shirt. 

Archived