IGNORED

Blaming the fans

Aipearcey

I think people are really over reacting to comments made. They are just simply emphasising the importance of our home support whilst on this poor run, everyone's frustrated, but a negative atmosphere does what? Apart from make the players edgy.

Bristol City fans need to get their heads out of each other's arses. Our support is very average, winning, drawing or losing. In L1 when we were top of lejague one and winning every week is was absolutely awful. 

Johnson time might be up. But his comments regarding our support is completely justified. The team need us more then ever. 

The club and result comes first Saturday and we can contribute!!

up the city x

What SL should have said is "the fans have been unbelievably patient and I thank them for that. If I was in their position I'm sure I'd be spitting chips and having a moan at all concerned,  wondering where we go from here. But we do have a plan and I believe it's going to come good. Please bear with us a little longer and we'll turn it around. If you want to talk to the club please talk to your independent fans liason officer so we can keep the dialogue going". 

But he can't. 

Incredible to think , and we certainly won't be  the only club , that  a fortnights wages of one of the players would be the annual salary for a dedicated Fans Liason Person

How much is our annual turnover ?

And we don't see a full time Fans Liason person as an important part of the club

Surely in terms of 'backroom' staff - ( I would suggest) it's a vital role 

I do wonder what message that sends out

How important are we viewed as supporters  ?

The message doesn't look good does it 

Archived