IGNORED

They are a good team who just aren't getting a bit of luck.

JHAGa

5 hours ago, 22A said:

Just for argument's sake; it's frequently stated by "studio experts" that teams at the bottom never get any luck. Turning that phrase on it's head, it's teams without luck who get bad results. In support of this theory, think about pens given or not, dubious off side decisions, corners when it should have been a goal kick etc.

According to the SSN reporter "Abraham's goal should not have been disallowed". Again bad luck or bad reffing. Penalty miss is down to the player, not his Manager.

16 hours ago, 22A said:

According to the SSN reporter "Wilbraham's goal should not have been disallowed". Again bad luck or bad reffing. Penalty miss is down to the player, not his Manager.

IF (yes I know everyone has an if sob story), but if that "goal" had stood, or the penalty gone in, City would be three places higher up the table. The players would than have more self belief and at a guess, there would not be a case of mass depression amongst the OTIB community.

16 minutes ago, 22A said:

IF (yes I know everyone has an if sob story), but if that "goal" had stood, or the penalty gone in, City would be three places higher up the table. The players would than have more self belief and at a guess, there would not be a case of mass depression amongst the OTIB community.

I don't think even that would have made a difference to most people's feelings now.

We're watching a complete disregard for our league position by those in charge and almost an arrogance coming through in interviews and club statements.  It's going to take a long time to get many supporters back on side, no matter the results.

34 minutes ago, 22A said:

What if Burton had scored that sitter? We were lucky they didn't. It cuts both ways. There is a reason the best teams are at the top of the table and the worst are at the bottom.

11 minutes ago, ChippenhamRed said:

What if Burton had scored that sitter? We were lucky they didn't. It cuts both ways. There is a reason the best teams are at the top of the table and the worst are at the bottom.

Come on mate. You know it only works one way in an argument!

Archived