IGNORED

Sacked in the morning

Red Army 75

Just now, Red Army 75 said:

What a shame my friend.

Just now, Red Army 75 said:

What a shame my friend.

It is . My " glass half full " gut feel is that We will somehow stay up but only if LJ goes . Surely SL can now see the writing is on the wall or iT is certainly well articulated on OTIB . 

We can only hope that Monday , the sun breaks through the gloom and we have a change . 

37 minutes ago, Redstreet said:

SL will back LJ blindly and slowly leading us into Div 1 . I have seen nothing since October to make me think differently sad though it is to say that . 

Blimey. You were pessimistic. We were still in the play-offs at the end of October.

Pessimistic, but accurate, mind you....

39 minutes ago, wendyredredrobin said:

Which does beg the question, how bad does it have to get for a manager to be sacked?  I suppose as long as he carries on saying yes Steve, yes Steve, yes Steve he will be OK

Exactly what i think. Leicester sack ranieri after what he did for them, what possible reason can there be that lj hasnt been sacked yet?

Well Blackburn made the managerial change and they have improved and overtaken us. We should do the same but games are coming and going and time is running out. Fans are depressed and downhearted. Let's get Warburton and Assistant who have just left Rangers. They seem to know how to manage a football team. It so wrong Mr L to treat the clubs fans in what seems like a couldn't careless way. You owe it to the 19000 fans who turn up for home games and those brilliant fans who go away to support the team. Please change and try to save our club from relegation.

49 minutes ago, Red Army 75 said:

You're getting sacked in the morning.

Well surely he has to

Lansdown said he had 3 games before Newcastle.  He's got 2 points when he should have got a minimum of 3. If SL has any sense whatsoever he has to get shot now. Today was an absolute joke, we were pitiful yet again against a pathetic team, we were absolutely rudderless.  No change now means we're down. Simple. Come on Steve, do the right thing. Leave it any later and we're down. 

Archived