IGNORED

Boycott

bs3

18 minutes ago, Fordy62 said:

I'm toying between not going and going in order to shout Some real question at Johnsons in the dugout. 

Boycott fordy. You will only get attacked by a superfan. Its the only way to end this farce and its the only language SL understands.

I,m a season ticket holder but can't be bothered to drive from Gloucester on Tuesday and get up at 5 the next day for work.

Shame it's come to this but the football is awful and after the last midweek game against fulham,if the players can't be bothered,neither can I.

46 minutes ago, Granty said:

Same here. I've never thought about boycotting any game in over 35 years if following City up until now but it's got to the point where there is nothing else I can do other than to vote with my feet. 

SL for the love of God wake up and smell the coffee, he has to go. I can't imagine any other club anywhere that would still be backing the manager after the run that we've been on.

Disappointed is an understatement and the really sad thing thing is I've stopped caring!

Sixty seven years supporting my club but I am staying at home on Tuesday.

5 minutes ago, The Dolman Pragmatist said:

Loyalty, ha!

I pay my money, and it's a free country, if I'm not happy with how the club is being run and can make a choice not to go.

Accusing fans of being disloyal is a bit pathetic.

Where does it state that you should blindly follow Bristol City and put up with every that the owners of the club do.

33 minutes ago, pongo88 said:

That is the problem. We'll get an announced crowd of approx 17k, but City will know the real figure. I hope SL is there to see the empty seats. 

He'll be watching via a live stream if not, and will be able to "see" that the stayaway season ticket holders and their empty red seats made the players "shrink" when they were trying to pass the ball. It's amazing what you can "see" when you want to

2 minutes ago, Jack Dawe said:

He'll be watching via a live stream if not, and will be able to "see" that the stayaway season ticket holders and their empty red seats made the players "shrink" when they were trying to pass the ball. It's amazing what you can "see" when you want to

And his good lady will be relaying our threads. 

Me and my city mad lad who is 11 are staying at home   , I asked him if he wants to see city or watch champions league, so a night in it is.  We are both season ticket holders , never stayed away before , but with this untouchable clown taking us down , I'm not putting up with this. A totally avoidable relegation. Quite happy to post a picture on facebook a picture of my season ticket , with champions league logo I the background to help promote the boycott 

2 minutes ago, JBFC II said:

I'll be going on tuesday and I'll be giving the team 100% support for 90 minutes because if we want to get out of this mess we need to show them that we will stick with them no matter who is the manager

OK Steve. 

1 minute ago, JBFC II said:

because i have a different view point to you and i want us to survive and stay in the championship im now steve lansdown, right....

i think we all want us to stay in the Championship 

2 minutes ago, JBFC II said:

because i have a different view point to you and i want us to survive and stay in the championship im now steve lansdown, right....

It was a joke. Lighten up. 

Your conviction is admirable, but do you honestly think we are more likely to stay up with your approach? Surely that's the bottom line. 

1 minute ago, CotswoldRed said:

It was a joke. Lighten up. 

Your conviction is admirable, but do you honestly think we are more likely to stay up with your approach? Surely that's the bottom line. 

if we all get behind the team and support them i reckon we'll have abetter chance of staying up than if we boycott every game

i reckon you'll find there are quite a few on here who want us to go down if johnson stays

i dont think they want us to go down its more that we are more likely to go down if he stays i cant believe for 1 minute anyone wants us to go down   

if we all get behind the team and support them i reckon we'll have abetter chance of staying up than if we boycott every game

it hasnt worked so far what makes you think that will change ?

7 minutes ago, JBFC II said:

I'll be going on tuesday and I'll be giving the team 100% support for 90 minutes because if we want to get out of this mess we need to show them that we will stick with them no matter who is the manager

Well thats your choice and i admire your dedication I have been giving 100% support for over 45 years been to well over 70 away grounds and seen the highs and the lows. However no one can be happy with the way we are playing at the moment and if missing one game gets a reaction from the board and they have the bottle to get rid of LJ and get someone in to make us a better team then I'm in. Never be happy with what you got always want to be better.. CTID

Archived