IGNORED

Announcement at 5.30pm today

Swede

4 minutes ago, Roger Red Hat said:

Ok, I'm sorry, the moon isn't really made of cheese. Can't blame me for trying though.

You're right. The moon was made of cheese - vintage cheddar, it was.

Then SL bought the moon (from Donny Trump) and replaced the cheddar with Dairylee, convincing everyone that it would mature over time.

Unfortunately, it looks like Danish Blue these days and stinks like Parmesan.

2 minutes ago, Scrumpty said:

You're right. The moon was made of cheese - vintage cheddar, it was.

Then SL bought the moon (from Donny Trump) and replaced the cheddar with Dairylee, convincing everyone that it would mature over time.

Unfortunately, it looks like Danish Blue these days and stinks like Parmesan.

Are you feeling alright?

:ermm:

tfj  :protest:

18 minutes ago, Bcfc24 said:

Can the OP be banned from OTIB and account terminated if/when this is proved to be BS?

If we did that to everyone who posted BS there would only be about a dozen of us posting on here.

40 minutes ago, The Major said:

What utter bollox!  Why do people like you put such crap and rumours up?  Do you think if you state such crap, it might actually happen?  I want him out as much as the majority, but al this does is raise hope for the likes of me(us).  Rant over COYR ;-)

Well done on giving such a fair and measured response.

@Swede's posting history suggests to me he is a pretty sensible and balanced poster - he hasn't promised anything, he's just passed on what he's heard.  At least give him a chance to be wrong before being quite so insulting towards someone you don't actually know.

1 minute ago, ChippenhamRed said:

@Swede's posting history suggests to me he is a pretty sensible and balanced poster - he hasn't promised anything, he's just passed on what he's heard.  At least give him a chance to be wrong before being quite so insulting towards someone you don't actually know.

Yep, he's no mug.

I'm now lost on what a position being "Untenable" means. 

One of the worst managerial /coaching records in the game and the vast majority (imo) of all fans believe LJ isn't  right for us and want him to leave, even if we stay up. Isn't that untenable?

16 minutes ago, Taxi for Johnson said:

How odd for the OP not to respond?

This is a wind-up, one suspects.

I suggest a Warning Point or two when proven, for being a dick.

tfj :protest:

I think a lot of us would then have one or two warning points :-)

4 minutes ago, Lew-T said:

Yep, he's no mug.

5 minutes ago, ChippenhamRed said:

Fair enough, but why just chuck this in and then go awol ?

Archived