IGNORED

Announcement at 5.30pm today

Swede

3 minutes ago, Fodbarmyarmy said:

what a load of shite this forum is.......3 pages on a posters rumour .....  it gets worse and worse....   would be great to see three pages on a get behind the team and help get out of the shit thread but I suppose that's not a worthy cause.... 

How long should this continue for in You're opinion. If anything I would say LJ has gotten away with it pretty lightly so far . Think the support has been exceptional considering the current issues 

1 minute ago, Red Army 75 said:

How long should this continue for in You're opinion. If anything I would say LJ has gotten away with it pretty lightly so far . Think the support has been exceptional considering the current issues 

A worse manager than John Barnes, the difference is he got fired!!!

5 minutes ago, Fodbarmyarmy said:

what a load of shite this forum is.......3 pages on a posters rumour .....  it gets worse and worse....   would be great to see three pages on a get behind the team and help get out of the shit thread but I suppose that's not a worthy cause.... 

Then don't read it,

Its not like the fans haven't been getting behind the team on match days is it?? Sadly it doesn't help due to Johnson being so tactically inept no amount of support can inspire.

1 hour ago, downendcity said:

As I've said previously the fans chant should be :

"sacked in the future, you'll be sacked in the future"

The chant should be;

"You've got a job for life, you've got a job for life....."

9 minutes ago, Fodbarmyarmy said:

Would be one post fewer if you'd not joined in. 

14 minutes ago, TwoSheds said:

Fingers crossed this will happen. After the Rotherham game and then Burton we are doomed don't know what the players/coach are doing. Can't see  me and my son renewing season ticket to watch this rubbish.

Will be watching at 5.30 

Lansdown might say something like this: My lords, ladies and gentlemen, members of the jury and Spoons. It gives me no pleasure whatsoever that I have decided to dispense with the services of Lee Johnson as Bristol City Head Coach and Integral Part of the Project.

Following lengthy discussions with the Board. Okay. Okay. After talking to myself in the mirror for two hours I have decided that despite being an all round good fellow and padawan learner of mine, the club have set Lee increasingly low expectations that he has found impossible to reach.

John Pemberton will take over from Lee until the end of this season and Dean Holden has been replaced by a breeze block, another inanimate object with similar qualifications.

I hope to see you all in the Championship next season, but for now I must depart for Guernsey and tax exempt heaven.

Cheerio and always believe.

(Remember this is all said in jest and I have the utmost respect for SL who has preserved the club we all love.)

11 minutes ago, Fodbarmyarmy said:

I believe that you might find that the support 'thing' has been ongoing for 5 months, during that time the BS from BS and the crappy performances has got to where we are today, I don't know what else the fans can do but I do know what the club, owner, manager, coaches and players can do, ******* well improve and quickly, blaming the fans just adds to the BS.

39 minutes ago, Dorset_Cider said:

Announcement at 5.30pm today

"This game is a cup final for us"

No Saturdays is a 6point cup final....................oh wait haven't we done that; we will prob be too tired by then anyway......just as well give them Sat and Sunday off this week

It's only what I've heard & if that makes me a "turnip" in some of your eyes then so be it. Its not what I know only what I've heard.

Just like everyone else we all want what's best for our club.  

I believe dropping into the bottom three has a bearing on it.

26 minutes ago, Fodbarmyarmy said:

I think the fans have been different Class this season when you consider the hopeless and hapless incompetence and mismanagement from the "custodians" of the club.

Has getting behind the team helped matters in any way? Well, we are still failing and chucking points away hand over fist so it seems not.

On the basis the Benefactor isn't for turning I sincerely hope Johnson keeps us up....then gets his ar$e booted towards exit stage left as soon as possible thereafter.

2 minutes ago, Swede said:

It's only what I've heard & if that makes me a "turnip" in some of your eyes then so be it. Its not what I know only what I've heard.

Just like everyone else we all want what's best for our club.  

I believe dropping into the bottom three has a bearing on it.

Fair play. Do u believe you're source 

33 minutes ago, Fodbarmyarmy said:

we are behind the team trying to do something they cant (well they are doing a bit) SL could end all this in an instant......if he wanted to.

6 minutes ago, M.D said:

Maybe they are bringing someone in to work alongside him, like Millen for example.

This could well happen, SL saves face and fans are bit happier...........yeah welcome back Gary J :help:

Archived