IGNORED

Announcement at 5.30pm today

Swede

6 minutes ago, oldstandrobin said:

Well to throw another hat in the ring I have heard Danny Wilson is returning. Out of work and cheap. :laughcont:

Heard the same - surely Millen is on a much better gig at the moment - why gamble and come back. Wilson on the other hand can't lose. 

11 minutes ago, Red Army 75 said:

I like pemberton . I like the fact IMO he had a massive influence on us staying up last season. Maybe his influence has been nullified this season . I will always respect JP  no matter the situation. 

I like him and I liked Millen and DMC and SC and all saved us in their first season but you cannot dress it up any other way the coaching has totally failed end of.

2 minutes ago, slartibartfast said:

Coventry sacked Slade because.........

Slade was sacked on Sunday with the club 13 points adrift of safety.

The 56-year-old only won three of his 16 games in charge,

Luxury, ****** luxury !:grr:

Slarti, he obviously didn't buy into their project :laughcont:

4 minutes ago, The Joker said:

Why do i feel i have climbed from a cowpat right back up to the stinking arse that delivered it.. utterly depressed :badmood:

:laugh:, you'll be happy to know i snorted a little coffee through my nose laughing at this

Probably the 5.30 announcement will read ' After due consideration and many months of hard thought, we are getting rid of our existing Coach and will from the Wigan match be using Eastville Coaches who did so well taking supporters to Wembley for the JPT'   Statement Ends

4 minutes ago, Esmond Million's Bung said:

I like him and I liked Millen and DMC and SC and all saved us in their first season but you cannot dress it up any other way the coaching has totally failed end of.

It has no doubt. But the only time pembo has been able to make the final decision he's done well. The other people u have quoted have all lost their jobs because they had the final say . IMO it's a shame if true 

1 hour ago, Swede said:

It's only what I've heard & if that makes me a "turnip" in some of your eyes then so be it. Its not what I know only what I've heard.

Just like everyone else we all want what's best for our club.  

I believe dropping into the bottom three has a bearing on it.

I was only joking Swede,a play on words and all that.I was hoping that you wouldn't reply to anyone,and it would be true,thus making you the coolest poster ever.

Archived