IGNORED

LJ after burton

JBFC II

4 minutes ago, southvillekiddy said:

Okay got that one. When you say he was called in, was that by someone with a high, medium or low voice. When he was called, was it a loud, middle or soft sort of call?

Think they may have found an ideal role for him

Post match Canapés in the boardroom and ring ring

Bell Boy

IMG_0796.GIF

3 minutes ago, JBFC II said:

No, but I don't think it is right to name names, especially if something comes out of it

Dear, dear all this this information coming in quickly in waves. i can see you don't want to name names because then we would all know who you were talking about. All of that is perfectly understandable. And you also said you didn't like the idea of spreading rumours, you must only like dealing in facts. absolutely. Now can i just sort out what sort of facts you telling us. Would you say they are hard facts? Squiggey facts? or sloshy facts? Just asking.

1 hour ago, JBFC II said:

I heard from a very reliable source that LJ was summoned into the boardroom after the game v Burton by SL, not sure what for but maybe it will be his last game tomorrow if we don't win....

SL was not at the game well I did not see him there in his box 

1 minute ago, southvillekiddy said:

Dear, dear all this this information coming in quickly in waves. i can see you don't want to name names because then we would all know who you were talking about. All of that is perfectly understandable. And you also said you didn't like the idea of spreading rumours, you must only like dealing in facts. absolutely. Now can i just sort out what sort of facts you telling us. Would you say they are hard facts? Squiggey facts? or sloshy facts? Just asking.

All I know is that Lj was called into the boardroom after the Burton game by SL, nothing more than that tbf

4 minutes ago, JBFC II said:

Goes to my church in Westbury

Eureka!! I knew I was onto what you are unable to tell us when I mentioned the hats (peaked caps and mitres being a sign of rank) Let's narrow it down a bit if he goes to Church is he a Bishop? - not unheard of on the BCFC Board I might add.

1 minute ago, southvillekiddy said:

Eureka!! I knew I was onto what you are unable to tell us when I mentioned the hats (peaked caps and mitres being a sign of rank) Let's narrow it down a bit if he goes to Church is he a Bishop? - not unheard of on the BCFC Board I might add.

Protestant Church not Catholic ;-)

7 minutes ago, ontariored said:

Now its gone from summoned to called which is slightly different. Perhaps SL was stuck in the boardroom loo and wanted Lee to bail him out!!!!

Absolutely it's really important to get these details as exact as possible. I could offer "invited", "entreated", "cajoled" if it would help sort things out and get clarity. Maybe as you say Steve was indisposed and had to call on a third party to assist in the summoning???

5 minutes ago, southvillekiddy said:

Absolutely it's really important to get these details as exact as possible. I could offer "invited", "entreated", "cajoled" if it would help sort things out and get clarity. Maybe as you say Steve was indisposed and had to call on a third party to assist in the summoning???

True. Lets give a couple of examples....

Summoned = "Lee, get your ass in here now...."

Called = "Lee, don't forget your new contract extension til 2056, you can buy me tea, or we can go up to the downs and watch good footie... "

5 minutes ago, JBFC II said:

You might have got it....

Let's see if I've got this straight. SL was indisposed in the lavatory and wanted to ask LJ about the fiver he owed him and wanted to catch Lee before he went off to trim his beard before the post match interview so he summoned Ernie and through the door requested Ernie to call Lee into the Boardroom?

2 minutes ago, southvillekiddy said:

Let's see if I've got this straight. SL was indisposed in the lavatory and wanted to ask LJ about the fiver he owed him and wanted to catch Lee before he went off to trim his beard before the post match interview so he summoned Ernie and through the door requested Ernie to call Lee into the Boardroom?

About as far from the truth as possible

I've got the skinny on this one:

Delia Smith is judging the Bristol City 'Bake a Cake' charity event after tomorrow nights game. SL just wanted to confirm whether Lee was entering his much vaunted three layer Victoria Sponge (technically then not a Victoria Sponge) or his checky little (no pun untended) Battenburg, a known favourite of both Delia and Mrs Landsdown. I know which my money's on.

PS If I can smuggle them in and blag my way into Norwich's post match celebrations, I post up Delia's critique of my coconut fingers on Wednesday morning!

2 hours ago, JBFC II said:

Apparently he rarely gets called to the board room straight after a match

There wouldn't be any apparently about it if you had spoken to this "high up board member" as he would have been able to tell you if he rarely goes there after a match or not 

2 minutes ago, AshtonG666 said:

There wouldn't be any apparently about it if you had spoken to this "high up board member" as he would have been able to tell you if he rarely goes there after a match or not 

I apologise for my grammatical mistake, please kindly ignore the apparently from my sentence

Archived