IGNORED

pathetic babies pretending to be fans

3 minutes ago, Alessandro said:

Well in 1982 I wasn't born, so no selective memory!

I wasn't talking about fight and spirit, more my opinion of us as a club, as a whole, financially, facilities etc. Not league position. Just my opinion. 

Couldnt agree with you more about the fight and spirit. But that is a problem with football and modern footballers that is not exclusive to BCFC!

Can I then ask exactly what comparison that you were trying make with your selective memory point.

34 minutes ago, FNQ said:

Unfortunately I reckon that 11pts is about right... Hopefully one possibly two more... But can you give us your cock on block honest assessment of the points that you think Wigan and Burton can achieve... 11pts could be enough!

I can see Burton picking up points at home, where they have a good record. I think they will get 4 wins and 12 points from Forest, Brentford, Villa, Ipswich. None of these teams travel well.  Thus, unless Wolves capitulate, we are down. 

I think Wigan are down as well, too much to do. 

1 hour ago, steviestevieneville said:

Mate I've agreed with you largely in the past and only truly turned on LJ after Fulham. In your last sentence you say the team are bad enough. This is my main issue because the squad we have should be good enough to Finnish lower midtable  at least. Last time we went down everyone was resigned to the fact we were poor and deserved to go down. Imo that's why we are so angry because it's blatantly obvious it's one man causing this. Please explain why you still have any optimism left because I just can't see it. 

The Fulham game really got to me too tbh. It was the first game where they didn't appear to be trying. Worst game this season but then the go and follow it up with a superb performance at Newcastle. Proper head scratcher. 

Im holding onto the fact that we do have a good squad who should be much higher up the table. LJ is here for the duration if we like it or not so I cling onto the hope that the players can perform to their abilities. 

Come the summer if we are relegated I'll lay right into LJ but the frustrating thing is I don't see a team who's not playing for their manager. I see a team that is just not clicking. 

15 minutes ago, Spike said:

People are fans of the club, not the manager.

Ok, I don't disagree with that. What if us 'fans' see the huge problem being that Manager? How do we make our feelings known given the 'negative' comment from SL the other week?

Once again, I'm not having a pop, just curious as to what you feel we should do.

Just now, Esmond Million's Bung said:

Can I then ask exactly what comparison that you were trying make with your selective memory point.

That it is my opinion, that the club is not in the 'worse position it's ever been in' as I've read a few people say. Rotten from top to bottom etc etc. 

12 minutes ago, MarkRed! said:

I can see Burton picking up points at home, where they have a good record. I think they will get 4 wins and 12 points from Forest, Brentford, Villa, Ipswich. None of these teams travel well.  Thus, unless Wolves capitulate, we are down. 

I think Wigan are down as well, too much to do. 

Hope that you're wrong... I can't see Burton winning all four, certainly Ipswich but a point each at best on the others for me... Here's to a Wolves capitulation... 

Just now, FNQ said:

Hope that you're wrong... I can't see Burton winning all four, certainly Ipswich but a point each at best on the others for me... Here's to a Wolves capitulation... 

As it stands now survival is out of our hands the teams above us only have to match our results

I wonder what it would take for some folk to see reality?

Rarely have we seen the club accelerate at such speed towards relegation.

And yet we are attacked for suggesting something is done to stop our BCFC from being relegated.

It's not lack of money.

It's not lack of support (19,000 crowds)

It's not inability to sign players.

It's the performances on the pitch - who, FFS is responsible for that over a 35 games period???

"Other managers are available".

A bad fan is one who thinks he can blame other fans for the performances this season:-

It is not the fans fault - it is the manager and the board who put him there.

:disapointed2se:

tfj  :protest:

7 minutes ago, Up The City! said:

Surely it's still in our hands? We still have Blackburn and Wolves to play. The clubs around us also have to play each other so both can't pick up 3 points.

It is still in our hands. That term only means when mathematically you rely on other teams to do a job for you 

e.g. Man City won the title but it was out Uniteds hand and they needed QPR to win 

50 minutes ago, 8menhadadream said:

Not having a go Gamon but how do you think fans should show their unhappiness?

People pay/attend to support their team... that's what I'd do.

If you don't want to support them, don't go. The message will soon be heard if the stadium is empty until action is taken. Don't fear relegation, it's going to happen with LJ in charge and now Pemberton has been axed we are pretty much destined for the drop whatever happens in my view.

What some folk - again - do not understand, is the manner of our demise.

There is nothing wrong with scrapping and fighting like hell against a good team, and losing when the better team win. All teams lose games. it is depressing but there is still entertaining.

What you don't expect is for your team to be weak, clueless and to have no fight. THAT is when people question why they go to games, and spend their hard earned cash. We are not employees of BCFC, we 'support' them.

It's two-way relationship, led by the effort of the players, and the skill of the manager.

EMB summed this up better than I can.

What has pissed so many people off about Johnson is that he seems to be in denial. He can't see relegation looming - which it surely is, IF nothing changes. Nothing is changing - apart from his clueless use of a variety of formations, and stupid substitutions.

Even worse? He seems to have turned some of out best, most consistent performers into average or poor players. Bryan. Flint. How has he done this?

He has spread confusion and doubt through the whole club: dressing room, pitch, stands and boardroom.

He has created his own place in BCFC history.

1 minute ago, gamon said:

People pay/attend to support their team... that's what I'd do.

If you don't want to support them, don't go. The message will soon be heard if the stadium is empty until action is taken. Don't fear relegation, it's going to happen with LJ in charge and now Pemberton has been axed we are pretty much destined for the drop whatever happens in my view.

My issue with that (thanks for the reply by the way) is that the team aren't the issue IMHO, it's the bloke on the sidelines. If my 'negative' actions make the players 'freeze' as SL said, it's better I don't attend isn't it? I'm damn sure I wouldn't sit there without shouting my disdain if I did attend hence my decision. FWIW, I made this choice after the Fulham match and have stuck to it, home and away. The 'protest' is nothing to do with me but I totally appreciate their motives.

If it's, as you say, too late anyway, we need a new coach to lead us in L1 but wouldn't getting rid now would give us a chance (no matter how small) of survival plus we would be in a better position for our assault on L1?

Everyones' opinion is appreciated, I don't always agree but would defend their right to have that opinion. I appreciate those who say we should attend but I also appreciate those that say they won't. The support is totally divided which is really worrying as I don't think I've ever seen that before making this a pivotal time for both SL and the club.

worrying times.

3 minutes ago, 8menhadadream said:

My issue with that (thanks for the reply by the way) is that the team aren't the issue IMHO, it's the bloke on the sidelines. If my 'negative' actions make the players 'freeze' as SL said, it's better I don't attend isn't it? I'm damn sure I wouldn't sit there without shouting my disdain if I did attend hence my decision. FWIW, I made this choice after the Fulham match and have stuck to it, home and away. The 'protest' is nothing to do with me but I totally appreciate their motives.

If it's, as you say, too late anyway, we need a new coach to lead us in L1 but wouldn't getting rid now would give us a chance (no matter how small) of survival plus we would be in a better position for our assault on L1?

Everyones' opinion is appreciated, I don't always agree but would defend their right to have that opinion. I appreciate those who say we should attend but I also appreciate those that say they won't. The support is totally divided which is really worrying as I don't think I've ever seen that before making this a pivotal time for both SL and the club.

worrying times.

Tough choices, my choice is to not go.

If I go I won't be able to contain my rage so I'm staying away.

9 hours ago, bobby kellard was go said:

Thats what its like at bcfc right now,a lot of fans stamping their feet like little spoilt kids demanding the club sack the manager.

We are in a relegation scrap but the whole fan mentality is totally wrong for the situation in hand.

Its not just us of course its the modern way and its sh**

I hope the chairman keeps his nerve and says **** you fickle bunch.

How pleasant.

That should bring everyone together. 

8 minutes ago, gamon said:

Tough choices, my choice is to not go.

If I go I won't be able to contain my rage so I'm staying away.

That's exactly where I am fella. It's not a decision that's been taken lightly, I assure you and I know it's not popular among some but it's down to the individual to make their own decisions.

Some want to back the team regardless, and all power to them, some want to protest. I'm in the latter but won't have a go at anyone in the former group.

It's the division that I'm struggling with and I can't see a way to sort it at the mo. Even if LJ is removed, the division is there now and 2 distinct camps will use this to blame each other for some time IMHO. I'm genuinely distraught at what is happening.

If SL goes in the pitch, when we are 2-0 down at 1/2 time against Norwich and says anything like:-

"****-you, you fickle bunch"

.... he will actually go UP in my estimation.

He is more likely to sit in his ivory tower, putting his finger up to his lips at any criticism.

SSShhhhhhhhhh! Naughty City fans.

:protest:

3 hours ago, Fontaineofallknowledge said:

A lot of people on here do need to man up! Just accept that Johnson is here until the summer (wrongly) and that he will then NOT be sacked regardless of what league are in! A new manager now wouldn't have time to make a difference-there is no magic wand 

Did you miss out one word?

38 minutes ago, Taxi for Johnson said:

What some folk - again - do not understand, is the manner of our demise.

There is nothing wrong with scrapping and fighting like hell against a good team, and losing when the better team win. All teams lose games. it is depressing but there is still entertaining.

What you don't expect is for your team to be weak, clueless and to have no fight. THAT is when people question why they go to games, and spend their hard earned cash. We are not employees of BCFC, we 'support' them.

It's two-way relationship, led by the effort of the players, and the skill of the manager.

EMB summed this up better than I can.

What has pissed so many people off about Johnson is that he seems to be in denial. He can't see relegation looming - which it surely is, IF nothing changes. Nothing is changing - apart from his clueless use of a variety of formations, and stupid substitutions.

Even worse? He seems to have turned some of out best, most consistent performers into average or poor players. Bryan. Flint. How has he done this?

He has spread confusion and doubt through the whole club: dressing room, pitch, stands and boardroom.

He has created his own place in BCFC history.

I like it when you post stuff like this, and not spouting some kind of funny (?) bollocks

You should try it more often

10 hours ago, bobby kellard was go said:

Thats what its like at bcfc right now,a lot of fans stamping their feet like little spoilt kids demanding the club sack the manager.

We are in a relegation scrap but the whole fan mentality is totally wrong for the situation in hand.

Its not just us of course its the modern way and its sh**

I hope the chairman keeps his nerve and says **** you fickle bunch.

My personal view is **** YOU.

This club is getting relegated again without a fight, just a limp sightless drop by into League 1.

10 hours ago, RumRed said:

Good god, the evangelical true believers are out in force tonight, BS paying overtime now?  A surprisingly large percentage of these kinds of posts are coming from those who have an exceedingly short posting history... :yawn:

Supporting BCFC and the current incumbents are different things, can some people really not grasp two concepts at once?

:grr:

having a short posting history could mean that people only post when necessary and not like some regularly just for the sake of it!

1 hour ago, Up The City! said:

The Fulham game really got to me too tbh. It was the first game where they didn't appear to be trying. Worst game this season but then the go and follow it up with a superb performance at Newcastle. Proper head scratcher. 

Im holding onto the fact that we do have a good squad who should be much higher up the table. LJ is here for the duration if we like it or not so I cling onto the hope that the players can perform to their abilities. 

Come the summer if we are relegated I'll lay right into LJ but the frustrating thing is I don't see a team who's not playing for their manager. I see a team that is just not clicking. 

I see a team that's trying but don't believe in what they're being asked to do. 

12 minutes ago, Bowie said:

My personal view is **** YOU.

This club is getting relegated again without a fight, just a limp sightless drop by into League 1.

I reckon the OP might have had a few when he posted and is trying to justify it. We've all been there at some point I would imagine. Since the 'delete' function is no longer available after a certain amount of time, I don't go near my lappy or phone after a few beers! ;)

Archived