IGNORED

Supporters Trust/Supporters Club???

Benjam!n Ultra

14 hours ago, Benjam!n Ultra said:

More quiet than the board.

Any ideas what they're there to do??

If it's a social club fair enough, bit of a misleading title for the Trust if so. 

I'm sure one of the Trusts board members that post on here will enlighten you or you could read their site on the OS

14 hours ago, Benjam!n Ultra said:

Most recently? If you pop round to the Winterstoke Rd entrance of the ground, you'll see a gert big statue of John Atyeo. That was us. 

Failing that, look at our website. We're also currently involved with a legal case with some of our fans who were wrongly sent away from last seasons game with Birmingham. 

The link to our website is at the top of the forum. 

Or come to our next meeting. 5th of April. 

39 minutes ago, Dollymarie said:

Most recently? If you pop round to the Winterstoke Rd entrance of the ground, you'll see a gert big statue of John Atyeo. That was us. 

Failing that, look at our website. We're also currently involved with a legal case with some of our fans who were wrongly sent away from last seasons game with Birmingham. 

The link to our website is at the top of the forum. 

Or come to our next meeting. 5th of April. 

Sometimes Dolls I'm truly amazed that some posters have no idea what the SC&T do.

It must be like pulling teeth.

3 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Sometimes Dolls I'm truly amazed that some posters have no idea what the SC&T do.

It must be like pulling teeth.

I heard that when they really don't like the manager the Chairman has even been known to have a confrontation with the manager in his office

Now that is direct action

Never heard the outcome tho ..........

Just now, Bat Fastard said:

How about a statue of Lee Johnson as a mark of respect for all he has done for the club - both as player and head coach.  It only needs to be in scale - so it need not be very big!

Could be in the shape of a toilet bowl 

Trap 1 in the West Stand  :thumbsup:

• Admin
15 hours ago, Benjam!n Ultra said:

More quiet than the board.

If it's a social club fair enough, bit of a misleading title for the Trust if so. 

I'm assuming @Benjam!n Ultra that you are referring to them not voicing an opinion on the LJ situation?

I may be wrong but I don't believe they should speak out about it - it would need 100% of their members to agree before they could act on behalf of their members, and am sure that wouldn't be the case

5 minutes ago, Dollymarie said:

Can we keep this on topic please, I thought this was a thread to slag off the SC&T, not another Lee thread ;) 

Wasn't necessarily to do that. Just wondered whether you'd as body state your displeasure regarding the coach or board actions if you felt inclined to do so. 

That was quite a tame OP for me so shouldn't have set alarm bells off though I can understand if it did given the current climate. 

1 minute ago, Dollymarie said:

Can we keep this on topic please, I thought this was a thread to slag off the SC&T, not another Lee thread ;) 

Well if you want the thread to get serious again DM....one constructive point I'd make is that there are three news stories on the SC&T website home page...and two of them are dated from 2014, including one that suggests safe standing has been introduced at Ashton Gate.

The 'out of date' nature of these stories could contribute to people's misunderstanding about what the SC&T actually does?

Just a thought...

1 minute ago, phantom said:

I'm assuming @Benjam!n Ultra that you are referring to them not voicing an opinion on the LJ situation?

I may be wrong but I don't believe they should speak out about it - it would need 100% of their members to agree before they could act on behalf of their members, and am sure that wouldn't be the case

Yeh that's what I meant. I'd assume so too just wondered if all members agreed they would as a body state their feelings. 

• Admin
2 minutes ago, Benjam!n Ultra said:

Yeh that's what I meant. I'd assume so too just wondered if all members agreed they would as a body state their feelings. 

Interesting point - whether they should be asking their members views to feedback?

Would certainly add weight to the voices of discontent around the place

1 minute ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Well if you want the thread to get serious again DM....one constructive point I'd make is that there are three news stories on the SC&T website home page...and two of them are dated from 2014, including one that suggests safe standing has been introduced at Ashton Gate.

The 'out of date' nature of these stories could contribute to people's misunderstanding about what the SC&T actually does?

Just a thought...

Are you looking at the right site? Genuine question. 

http://bristolcitysupporters.org/

• Admin
12 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Yep, that's the same site I saw. The story on the far left is dated Dec 2014 when you click 'Read more' and the one on the far right is dated July 2014 when you do the same...

Should really have the Atyeo statue "in your face" was a lot of hard work put in, and should be recognised

13 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Yep, that's the same site I saw. The story on the far left is dated Dec 2014 when you click 'Read more' and the one on the far right is dated July 2014 when you do the same...

Weird cos I can see the Atyeo Statue story right at the top. On the banner thing that moves? 

Archived