IGNORED

Supporters Trust/Supporters Club???

Benjam!n Ultra

• Admin
1 minute ago, Dollymarie said:

Weird cos I can see the Atyeo Statue story right at the top. On the banner thing that moves? 

This is what I see - just noticed the dots to change the main piece - it wasn't auto scrolling through the items for me

Capture.PNG

6 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Yep but right underneath that are three prominent 'news' stories that fill the width of the page. Two of them are from 2014...

Click on the news tab, I agree it's not laid out very well. The news tab has stuff in date order. Plus if you scroll down a bit the minutes are on there from our meetings. February's not quite uploaded yet. Will tag @Blagdon red so he can answer that query. 

11 minutes ago, Dollymarie said:

Click on the news tab, I agree it's not laid out very well. The news tab has stuff in date order. Plus if you scroll down a bit the minutes are on there from our meetings. February's not quite uploaded yet. Will tag @Blagdon red so he can answer that query. 

Will do, just pointed out that there are three prominent news announcements on the home page and two are from 2014...it's not a criticism, I thought it may explain some people not really understanding what the SC&T does...

• SC&T Board Members

Agree with the layout points ... will get onto that I have some free time.

As Marie says, the 'top' stories are linked to from the main sliding pictures at the top of the homepage (with an image/story about the Atyeo statue being the first one you should see in the rotation when you land there) and all 'news' stories are in chronological order under the 'News' tab.

@Robbored is right: we don't comment directly on on-field matters, as all fans have differing views on the success/failings or otherwise of players and coaches. We did, however, privately express our concern to the club the other day about the lack of any word of thanks in the initial announcement of John Pemberton's departure, as that was a matter of how the club communicates with supporters and the showing of common courtesy to a departing employee, not an opinion on the merits or otherwise of his dismissal.

1 hour ago, steviestevieneville said:

Little Lee statue , commissioned by the trust :laughcont:

IMG_0043.JPG

If the rumours are true and Aardman do a morph trail around Bristol next year, do you reckon we can get a morph sponsored by the SC&T and it would just happen to be painted in full City training gear with LJ's facial features and hair?

My hubby is an artist. I'm sure he could paint it for free. :thumbsup:

42 minutes ago, Septic Peg said:

If the rumours are true and Aardman do a morph trail around Bristol next year, do you reckon we can get a morph sponsored by the SC&T and it would just happen to be painted in full City training gear with LJ's facial features and hair?

My hubby is an artist. I'm sure he could paint it for free. :thumbsup:

good idea Peg , this might happen though :ph34r:

• SC&T Board Members

FYI, I have given the SC&T homepage a bit of a 'spring clean' to address some of the issues raised on Friday in this thread.

Hopefully the layout now makes a more clear distinction between what is recent news and what are more generic articles about matters that we have been involved with in the past and/or are currently working on.

Archived