IGNORED

This season is over for me.....

Meh

6 hours ago, JamesBCFC said:

You're happy with the toxicity at the moment?

Personal insults handed out left, right and centre?

You`re happy with LJ and the results his team is giving us, despite great support at home and away in numbers?

You`re happy with SL refusal to do nothing and let us go down?

Many, many fans are not happy and until something is done that will not change; although some are indeed happy to just say/do nothing and pretend everything is fine.......it most certainly is not.

Fans re-action has been mild so far, it can only get worse as relegation day draws closer

2 hours ago, glos old boy said:

You`re happy with LJ and the results his team is giving us, despite great support at home and away in numbers?

You`re happy with SL refusal to do nothing and let us go down?

Many, many fans are not happy and until something is done that will not change; although some are indeed happy to just say/do nothing and pretend everything is fine.......it most certainly is not.

Fans re-action has been mild so far, it can only get worse as relegation day draws closer

So because the results on the pitch are not ok that means it's fine for posters to say vile things to each other?

One poster celebrating the fact I almost became homeless is ok because LJ is in charge and the results have been poor?

Repeated, nasty comments about mental health issues and those who have them are perfectly fine because LJ is still here?

13 hours ago, GJS said:

I feel the same. 

You can never have a positive outlook about the club if you come on here.

Its strange that is is so negative on this forum.

We are obviously in a bad run of form but is sacking everyone involved with the club the answer?

That's a bit of a negative outlook if you ask me .

:blink:

Archived