IGNORED

Rover's are now the Choice of Bristol football fans

Jurassic

3 minutes ago, Jurassic said:

Hate to have to admit it but Rover's future looks brighter than ours!

If you were a youngster deciding which Bristol team was worthy of your support you have to  admit the answer would be Rovers. That's how bad things are now.

That's a bit melodramatic. 

If you were a youngster deciding which Bristol team was worthy of your support you have to  admit the answer would be Rovers. That's how bad things are now.

Is that you Lee?

C'mon man. 

Pull yourself together.

6 minutes ago, Jurassic said:

Not in my house and never will be I have all ready taught my 2 to despise them

1 minute ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

No.

The likely choice is Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool, Man United and looking in the future at this rate Man City and Tottenham.

:(

exactly. My nearest "big" town is Swindon. Swindon's most popular team? Tottenham. It's actually quite weird. Arsenal in the community visit Swindon annually. Tottenham do "train with us" days in Chippenham and Marlborough... Swindon's answer is to ram their heads firmly in the sand....which is (partially) why their fan base is so pathetic. Tottenham and Arsenal visit the local communities more than they do. . .

5 minutes ago, Sweeneys Penalties said:

exactly. My nearest "big" town is Swindon. Swindon's most popular team? Tottenham. It's actually quite weird. Arsenal in the community visit Swindon annually. Tottenham do "train with us" days in Chippenham and Marlborough... Swindon's answer is to ram their heads firmly in the sand....which is (partially) why their fan base is so pathetic. Tottenham and Arsenal visit the local communities more than they do. . .

That's Swindon Town for you.

I knew 3 ppl from Swindon, not one supported them though one went with mates. The social drinking thing at big games.

16 minutes ago, Jurassic said:

I think your post is bollocks, sorry(not)

19 minutes ago, Jurassic said:

If I were a youngster then that's easy...

Barcelona - As you know, that LJ models him team that way....

no ? ... oh really ? 

4 minutes ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

That's Swindon Town for you.

I knew 3 ppl from Swindon, not one supported them though one went with mates. The social drinking thing at big games.

I used to work in central Swindle with literally hundreds of people. Spurs were the most popular team by a country mile.- followed by Chelsea, Hammers, Liverpool and Man United. Swindle come waaay down the pecking order

20 minutes ago, Jurassic said:

This has made me giggle.

Thank you.

20 minutes ago, Jurassic said:

Ffs ban this clown 

23 minutes ago, Jurassic said:

**** off you gas head.

26 minutes ago, Jurassic said:

:robbored:

Plagues of frogs, the dead rising from their graves,  cats and dogs living together in harmony.... 

29 minutes ago, Sweeneys Penalties said:

I used to work in central Swindle with literally hundreds of people. Spurs were the most popular team by a country mile.- followed by Chelsea, Hammers, Liverpool and Man United. Swindle come waaay down the pecking order

West Ham is a bit of a random one on that list! Lots of London émigrés?

Archived