IGNORED

Why Why Why

Redmycolour

I don't understand our fans.NO protest.NO banners.Nothing.this person they call a coach no ideas he's taking us down. There were supposed to be a protest outside the sports bar Tuesday night. Protest in the concourse BUT NOTHING. What's the problem. We're sitting back and letting LJ &SL take our club down.Now come on. We get a minority of fans singing "we want Johnson out"the majority do nothing and either backing him or letting it happen.WHY are we letting him do this.its our club.  CTID.

1 minute ago, redmycolour said:

I don't understand our fans.NO protest.NO banners.Nothing.this person they call a coach no ideas he's taking us down. There were supposed to be a protest outside the sports bar Tuesday night. Protest in the concourse BUT NOTHING. What's the problem. We're sitting back and letting LJ &SL take our club down.Now come on. We get a minority of fans singing "we want Johnson out"the majority do nothing and either backing him or letting it happen.WHY are we letting him do this.its our club.  CTID.

If you think we are in the frying pan - can you guarantee that things will be better if we jump into the fire?

3 minutes ago, redmycolour said:

Because we want to support the team and watch the game. Also got a great point against Norwich. Nothing to see here guys...

I blame the Happy Clapping attack dogs.

Do or say anything and you are savaged, e.g:-

- attacking the petition to remove LJ

- attacking the one banner in the stadium

- insisting me clap instead of protesting

- insisting Johnson gets more time

Etc, etc.

unambitious fools who are happy to watch City no matter how dire things are.

There is a difference between blind support and seeing this disaster for what it is.

Emporers new clothes??

tfj

6 minutes ago, redmycolour said:

To be fair when people start singing we want johnson out there are some who like to counter that by threatening to punch anyone who dare to do anything other than blindly cheer the current fiasco for 90 mins. So other people are doing something, its just that they are supporting our relegation.

All of things you are saying should of happened weeks ago. Its too late now anyway. In some way some people associated with the club deserve to go down.

This site doesn't represent anywhere near the majority of fans.

93 members are browsing OTIB right now ( 3 on this thread) and only now and and again does it rise to a few hundred.

Any planned protests would have to be advertised in some other way other than here on OTIB.

2 minutes ago, milo1111 said:

To be fair when people start singing we want johnson out there are some who like to counter that by threatening to punch anyone who dare to do anything other than blindly cheer the current fiasco for 90 mins. So other people are doing something, its just that they are supporting our relegation.

All of things you are saying should of happened weeks ago. Its too late now anyway. In some way some people associated with the club deserve to go down.

Oh well here's to L1 then

10 minutes ago, RedLionLad said:

93 members are browsing OTIB right now ( 3 on this thread) and only now and and again does it rise to a few hundred.

Any planned protests would have to be advertised in some other way other than here on OTIB.

I checked the online users on Monday when it got to 5.30 and everyone expected a press conference about LJ leaving - which was possibly one of the biggest moments on OTIB all season?

It was something like 1200. What's that, between 5-10% of our average attendance. 

That's why I always argue that what is said on OTIB is not always the 'majority' - backed up further by the lack of support for a protest or boycott. 

I go to matches to watch football sometimes it's good football by us (or even the opposition) sometimes it's crap. I have 90+ minutes when I don't have to think about my life, my job or anything else outside of football. Then I go home. Now I am older and can afford a season ticket, it works out a fairly reasonable price despite the number of games I miss because of my ******* job. At no point in my 50 years have I ever thought that my small £300ish contributions does anything but give me the right to cheer the successes or moan at our failures. 

This last few months has been pretty depressing as far as results go, but has been more depressing because of the reaction of some of our fans who seem to think that there was some rosy past where everything was perfect, the fans ran the club and all the players and staff were universally loved. Some of our fans (probably those who get referred to as "Happy" ******* "Clappers") know that these things go in cycles and we will have our time in the sun again, others act like we have never ever won a game of football and have no hope of ever doing so again. I know which of those two groups I think have more realistic view of the future.

Definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. I've cheered on this shit show and we're still exactly that - a shit show. Time for large scale changes.

28 minutes ago, redmycolour said:

You post the same thing everyday - it's getting beyond tedious. And I am in the LJ out camp.

3 minutes ago, Port Said Red said:

I go to matches to watch football sometimes it's good football by us (or even the opposition) sometimes it's crap. I have 90+ minutes when I don't have to think about my life, my job or anything else outside of football. Then I go home. Now I am older and can afford a season ticket, it works out a fairly reasonable price despite the number of games I miss because of my ******* job. At no point in my 50 years have I ever thought that my small £300ish contributions does anything but give me the right to cheer the successes or moan at our failures. 

This last few months has been pretty depressing as far as results go, but has been more depressing because of the reaction of some of our fans who seem to think that there was some rosy past where everything was perfect, the fans ran the club and all the players and staff were universally loved. Some of our fans (probably those who get referred to as "Happy" ******* "Clappers") know that these things go in cycles and we will have our time in the sun again, others act like we have never ever won a game of football and have no hope of ever doing so again. I know which of those two groups I think have more realistic view of the future.

I respect your post but for Bob's sake some of us haven't even taken our jackets off let alone found time to slap on factor 15.

We have spent so long in the shade that the club has a Vitamin D deficit ! 

29 minutes ago, Flint says No said:

Because we want to support the team and watch the game. Also got a great point against Norwich. Nothing to see here guys...

Nothing to see , that's apt. No decent football, no wins and next season no Championship. But that's ok we can clap them off after another poor season next year.
This is how I  the local ManYoo and Arse fans appear to me , win and it's great, lose and it doesn't matter. I just don't get this attitude . If you really care about the club surely you get angry at what we're going through. 
Fair play to you if you're enjoying the season, but I think this year has been a farce and will result in (my mate put it very well) an unnecessary relegation.

36 minutes ago, redmycolour said:

Calls for protests from anonymous posters on a forum should be looked upon with suspicion.

At this point nobody has taken ownership of loose ideas on social media..

I have accepted the fact that Lee will not be sacked this season and nothing I can do will change that in my opinion so what I do is go and watch and support my team as usual

37 minutes ago, Flint says No said:

If you think that was a great point earned on Tuesday then sorry, but I think you're deluded. That was a very poor Norwich team, as shown in the last 15 minutes when it was all one way traffic when we finally had a recognisable attacking threat on the pitch. Did you not hear the Norwich fans calling for Neil's head? 

33 minutes ago, RedLionLad said:

Spot on, as I've said before        OTIB = small fish, big pond .

3 minutes ago, LC_ said:

If you think that was a great point earned on Tuesday then sorry, but I think you're deluded. That was a very poor Norwich team, as shown in the last 15 minutes when it was all one way traffic when we finally had a recognisable attacking threat on the pitch. Did you not hear the Norwich fans calling for Neil's head? 

Shit fans them mind innit.....

:whistle2:

Archived