IGNORED

Aden Flint's match winner

skinster

11 hours ago, Super said:

Nice to hear tomlin being called a fat****....

I would love to see the state of the guy who shouted it too. 

Always makes me chuckle to hear a fan call a professional athlete fat, whilst the crumbs of a HT pasty are all over their hands and belly. 

Gotta say, over the last few months I've seriously questioned my love for the team. First time ever not being able to watch every home game. I've become less and less of a supporter recently, rarely posting on here and pursuing other interests. 

This season has seriously made me disenchanted, I wasn't sure if I was still a hardcore fan. But when that Flint goal went in I probably celebrated louder than any goal I can think of in recent times. I remembered how much I love this bloody team, what a moment. Pure euphoria.  

2 hours ago, maxjak said:

For once a poor refereeing decision went our way?.......It was NOT a corner, but who cares, it makes up for Wilbs disallowed goal last week. Great camera work, and hilarious comments from various city fans, thanks for the footage.

it was also offside

never mind eh? ;)

25 minutes ago, Shtanley said:

Gotta say, over the last few months I've seriously questioned my love for the team. First time ever not being able to watch every home game. I've become less and less of a supporter recently, rarely posting on here and pursuing other interests. 

This season has seriously made me disenchanted, I wasn't sure if I was still a hardcore fan. But when that Flint goal went in I probably celebrated louder than any goal I can think of in recent times. I remembered how much I love this bloody team, what a moment. Pure euphoria.  

I'm like that, when we score (especially a late winner) I couldn't be MORE happy at that moment, than if I'd won the lottery !

8 hours ago, ChippenhamRed said:

The club has grown through investment. So what? A town with a population less than one-quarter the size of Bristol averages 13k in the Championship. Not exactly glory hunting at this end of the division is it. Plus there are numerous PL clubs within 40 minutes - if they really were only interested in success.

Why not give them some credit for that?

Because they smell.

3 hours ago, Shtanley said:

I don't think I've ever celebrated a goal so much! My friend and I were just saying the whole way through, if we can't get a goal here we are doomed. It really did feel like it. Pure relief and euphoria when it got scrambled in! 

3 points from 9, with two games having been at home didn't look too great. But 5 from 9 and it looks a little rosier. It was a massive, massive goal. I pray it wasn't another false dawn.

Archived