IGNORED

Chelsea v Man U

Super

2 minutes ago, cidercity said:

Another game ruined by an inept referee, when are the FA going to train these refs at all levels to a decent standard. Not a Man U or Chelsea fan but I was enjoying the. 11 v 11, too quick with his cards. Chelsea like a dive.

Except it wasn't a dive, any other player and no one bats an eye about it being a yellow card, but because its Herrera's second everyone is up in arms about it.

4 minutes ago, yardy said:

Yea you could be right, they were terrible under Moyes and Van Gaal tbf.....long may it continue

Let me put it another way.

Early 2000s-2006 they had some poor poor players. Or I'll suited buys. Now they have a lot of useful individuals, good high level experience but cannot make a consistent unit IMO.

All those years they failed in Europe early to late mid 90s, sometimes badly! PL was a much lower standard 20 years ago so is hard to judge.

Football is a none contract sport, and if the player without the ball makes even the slightest of contact with the player who is in control of the ball its a foul, as soon as the player with the ball feels contact he is entitled to and expected to go to ground, as soon as he hits the ground it is deemed a foul, the person committing the foul will be warned for the first offence, and carded ever time he does it again, it's been like this for 10 years at least, and all the players know it they even practice it in training, if they get sent off for making contact with a opposing player on a number of occasions they have no one to blame but themselves. 

4 minutes ago, Maltshoveller said:

How many more times will Utd players get away without getting booked

How many more times will Costa feign injury in order to get a player bored or sent off?

1 minute ago, Kid in the Riot said:

What a player Kante is developing into. To think he was playing just over the channel at Caen 2 years ago.

Agree with Lampard one of the best midfielders in the world.

4 minutes ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

He's best in a midfield 3- was just the same at Juve he needs to be in a midfield 3, otherwise he's a bit wasted.

Just because he is not in a three Doesnt mean he cant put a shift in

or make a few tackles

End of the day he is a midfielder and thats their job

Big and strong very little else sums up his season

I believe United had a lot of strikers out. Didn't help...

De Gea 

Darmian Smalling ONE of Jones Bailly or Rojo Shaw

Herrera  Pogba Carrick

Mykhitarian Ibrahimovich Martial

In a way I would say Rashford for Zlatan as it would give more pace and movement and balance...but Zlatan gets so many goals you cannot leave him out.

1 minute ago, Esmond Million's Bung said:

or down to 10 if the little Belgian free diver had stayed on his feet.

It was a clear foul not even up for debate. Debate is whether it was a yellow card.

6 minutes ago, Maltshoveller said:

Just because he is not in a three Doesnt mean he cant put a shift in

or make a few tackles

End of the day he is a midfielder and thats their job

Big and strong very little else sums up his season

I agree with you mostly and that is his problem to work out but he is best in a 3 clearly.

2 minutes ago, Maltshoveller said:

No Utd player dived tonight then

ps There was contact on the 2nd tackle SOFT yes

Well let me put it this way I suspect that Chelsea had 60 to 70% of possession and probably 75% of the dives.

Was there enough contact for the forward fling with tuck and rolls? the foul was minimal but the embellishment drew the 2nd yellow and that is sad.

1 minute ago, Esmond Million's Bung said:

Well let me put it this way I suspect that Chelsea had 60 to 70% of possession and probably 75% of the dives.

Was there enough contact for the forward fling with tuck and rolls? the foul was minimal but the embellishment drew the 2nd yellow and that is sad.

Makes Utds 25% ok

2 minutes ago, Esmond Million's Bung said:

Silly question no diving is acceptable it is the blight of the game but diving and embellishing the amount of contact to get a fellow professional sent off is beneath contempt, Hazard knew exactly what he was doing.

Hazard didnt dive.

Archived