IGNORED

Swindon

JHAGa

Worse case scenario, at least we won't have to put up with those numpties next season. Such an odd fanbase, at least you can understand the bitterness with Rovers.

Although that game in November proved hilarious by the end of the season.

Oh well that's alright then we will be playing Bury , AFC Wimbledon etc but it's ok as we won't be playing Swindon

Brilliant

Small minded obsessions

Id suggest relatively speaking , we are looking as big as 'numpties' as them right now , especially having recruited 19 players and having been on our worst losing run in our history

Might he better to concentrate on our own embarrassments 

20 minutes ago, JHAGa said:

Give it a rest.

Give what a rest ?

Pointless thread laughing at others when we are a shambles

Another 'oooooooh but they're worse than us' consolation 

L1 / L2 both footballing backwaters in this day and age

If you don't want people to comment don't start threads (Particularly stupid IMHO ones)

1 minute ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Give what a rest ?

Your constant negativity in seemingly every topic I visit! Even when the topic isn't related to City matters. Make a thread about Swindon and within minutes you've made another 'woe is us' reply. Nothing against you mate, but I'd hate to be you currently, you must visit the forum and be in such a bad mood when it comes to football as it's practically every post.

17 minutes ago, JHAGa said:

Your constant negativity in seemingly every topic I visit! Even when the topic isn't related to City matters. Make a thread about Swindon and within minutes you've made another 'woe is us' reply. Nothing against you mate, but I'd hate to be you currently, you must visit the forum and be in such a bad mood when it comes to football as it's practically every post.

And your constant cringy  excuses for everything and anything

One of the very worst for it

Not even decent arguments

Refereeing decisions

Luck

False claims that JK was sold by SL from under Johnsons feet (Then instead of accepting you were wrong you claim SL and LJ were both lying about it !!!)       Laughable

etc etc

Out of interest how long have you been following ?

3 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

And your constant cringy  excuses for everything and anything

Not even decent arguments

Refereeing decisions

False claims that JK was sold by SL from under Johnsons feet (Then you claim SL and LJ were both lying about it !!!)

drivel

etc etc

Out of interest how long have you been following ?

You know what, what's the point in even responding in the future. I've not listed any 'excuses', I've simply explained why I don't vehemently blame or hate LJ like some on here do. Your immense anti-Johnson bias can't even accept when I've posted numerous valid points. I think he and the board have justly been criticised this season but I also sympathise with LJ over various things. I find a lot of the stuff you say about LJ to be biased 'drivel', as you put it. I've explained my opinions enough times. If you don't like my posts, you're free to use the block button.

I've been following City since I was a kid (90's), not that it's in any way relevant.

4 minutes ago, BCFChayden said:

In all honesty bob got a point, they aint spent money like us, new stadium. We are a joke and a bigger one then swindle

They've also cleared every penny of debt 

Don't get me wrong - I'm no fan of Swindon anymore than any of us but to poke fun at any club right now is embarrassing especially from someone making up,stuff to suit his agenda

They've also cleared every penny of debt 

Don't get me wrong - I'm no DP fan of Swindon anymore than any of us but to poke fun right now is embarrassing

I completely agree with you. Even Though you slate everyone. Are you Darrel Clark? 

I've not poked fun at anyone! All I've said is at least we won't have to play them and their bitter fanbase next season. I've made no comparisons to City. If you want to be negative about City, pick 90% of the threads on the front page.

3 minutes ago, JHAGa said:

I've not poked fun at anyone! All I've said is at least we won't have to play them and their bitter fanbase next season. I've made no comparisons to City. If you want to be negative about City, pick 90% of the threads on the front page.

Called them numpties and bitter and pointing out they are likely to be relegated 

'Odd fanbase' (Suggest they could accuse us of that with some crap that gets written on here)

So what do you call that ?

Or was it a thread to 'court' a popular reaction '   :whistle:

Called them numpties and bitter and pointing out they are likely to be relegated 

So what do you call that ?

Did you not experience the 14/15 season? Or the match at their place in November?

2 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

?

wtf are you on about

In all honesty superbob I have been debating on here for a few hours now, seeing as you slate all the positivity on here as people suggest you can't be lee Johnson. It was a early morning joke which has backfired so on that note I will leave you to enjoy chatting about swindle.

7 minutes ago, JHAGa said:

Did you not experience the 14/15 season? Or the match at their place in November?

I've experienced them and dozens of games against them , thanks

Starting a thread and Taking the p out of them when we ourselves are a shambles 

Doesnt seem too clever to me

2 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

I've experienced dozens of games against them thanks

Starting a thread and Taking the p out of them when we ourselves are a  shambles , with what purpose ?

Because I don't see how it's relevant? We're struggling so nobody can post about anything other than City on a football forum? One of our rivals have been relegated to L2. They showed themselves up that season, which is what I was referencing, and now they are going down to League Two which makes me happy and additionally, if the worst case scenario happens, I won't have to listen to their deluded fanbase next season.

Again, if you want to talk about how much of a shambles the club is, do so in all the others threads related to it. You've literally just clicked on a thread titled 'Swindon' and started moaning about City again. I genuinely cannot fathom your obsession with being so negative everywhere I visit. Like I said before, you need to give it a rest. I mean fair enough, if we'd lost the last 3 games but we're three unbeaten. If we lose on Friday night and Blackburn/Burton both win on the weekend, feel freepost on here and wallow in self-pity over the club's matters. But why the constant negativity? It's crazy.

16 minutes ago, JHAGa said:

Because I don't see how it's relevant? We're struggling so nobody can post about anything other than City on a football forum? One of our rivals have been relegated to L2. They showed themselves up that season, which is what I was referencing, and now they are going down to League Two which makes me happy and additionally, if the worst case scenario happens, I won't have to listen to their deluded fanbase next season.

Again, if you want to talk about how much of a shambles the club is, do so in all the others threads related to it. You've literally just clicked on a thread titled 'Swindon' and started moaning about City again. I genuinely cannot fathom your obsession with being so negative everywhere I visit. Like I said before, you need to give it a rest. I mean fair enough, if we'd lost the last 3 games but we're three unbeaten. If we lose on Friday night and Blackburn/Burton both win on the weekend, feel freepost on here and wallow in self-pity over the club's matters. But why the constant negativity? It's crazy.

Everywhere you visit ?

Don't flatter yourself - As negative as you view me I see you as one of the very worst desperately trying anything , saying anything to defend our failing Head Coach 

You don't like being challenged on your false claims or spin that you use as facts to defend LJ.  

Tough

Keeo posting bull and Ill challenge it

it's a forum 

9 hours ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Give what a rest ?

Pointless thread laughing at others when we are a shambles

Another 'oooooooh but they're worse than us' consolation 

L1 / L2 both footballing backwaters in this day and age

If you don't want people to comment don't start threads (Particularly stupid IMHO ones)

Then why read a thread that's clearly about Swindon? I'm sure that without reading it, you had an incling as to what the content might be, yet you chose to read it and then start lecturing. 

Why shouldn't he point out the dire situation of our near neighbours? Especially after rent history!

You really think we've got it that bad..? Try being a Swindon fan. 

L1 champions - dead certs for the basement in little over 2 years. Who'd have thought it, at their glorious title party back in Nov 2014..! 

1 hour ago, Super said:

If we go down I would rather play Swindon than a team like Bury who will bring one man and his dog down here!

Agreed. If we go down I rather have as many local derbies as possible. Playing Rovers, Swindon, Plymouth and Exeter would at least make for some tasty games and some big attendances.

7 hours ago, OutstandingMixer said:

Agreed. If we go down I rather have as many local derbies as possible. Playing Rovers, Swindon, Plymouth and Exeter would at least make for some tasty games and some big attendances.

I'm sticking pins in my eyes as I ty 

Would far rather play Swindon than bloody Bury or Shrewsbury. The only depressing compensation for going down will be the local games. 

Still, I agree with Bob - mick taking out of Swindon when we IMO have showed ourselves up even more, look at our stadium vs theirs, look at our budget vs theirs. They have no money, we have a lot and we are facing relegation.

Now I would laugh my head off if they went out of the FL like our real rivals did.

8 hours ago, OutstandingMixer said:

Brentford is closer to Bristol than Plymouth is.....I don't get this 'derby' thing when discussing the Pilgrims...and Reading is closer to Bristol than Exeter....is that a 'derby' too?!

26 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Brentford is closer to Bristol than Plymouth is.....I don't get this 'derby' thing when discussing the Pilgrims...and Reading is closer to Bristol than Exeter....is that a 'derby' too?!

I suppose it's more of a derby to Plymouth than us but there's definitely a bit of history between both clubs. Battle of the West Country and all that. Exeter is probably considered more of low profile derby like Yeovil and Cheltenham are.

Archived