IGNORED

SEASON TICKET PRICES HAVE JUST BEEN ANNOUNCED

RedM

1 minute ago, cider-manc said:

Im amazed it took so long for a comment like this! Was half expecting people saying they wanted a refund!! 

The usual suspects were a bit slow,so I jumped in.

On 3/24/2017 at 14:18, WolfOfWestStreet said:

Ive renewed now then. 

Basically confirming the fact i dont have the bollocks to make a point. Felt dirty though 

Same here...just done the deed...wasn't planning to, ah well. Here's hoping.

Bad news is that it appears there's a number nine shirt hanging in the dressing room with my name on it...heaven help us all!

13 minutes ago, kivsy said:

I have renewed , this is by no way a sign of support for Johnson , his tactical ineptitude will carry on next Year, we will be having the same discussions,  still want Johnson out . I don't subscribe to the oh well he's here now brigade 

You don't support or dont support a club because of a manager or an owner, we support them because it's in our blood and we love the club, we can all moan and groan about the dross on show, how bad the manager is etc etc but ultimately (Rightly or wrongly) we end up back there the following season supporting, moaning and hoping for another season like 2 seasons ago. CTID

53 minutes ago, gordie said:

You don't support or dont support a club because of a manager or an owner, we support them because it's in our blood and we love the club, we can all moan and groan about the dross on show, how bad the manager is etc etc but ultimately (Rightly or wrongly) we end up back there the following season supporting, moaning and hoping for another season like 2 seasons ago. CTID

Hmm.. 

We may love the club, but it isn't unconditional. If we constantly feel like being mugged off, charged excessively for a product/entertainment which quite frankly has been utter dross, then the fans have every right to spend their money on more important things, such as life! House prices/rent going up and up in Bristol, brexit giving food companies the chance to bump up prices etc. 

All these things weigh up a good reason to not renew, especially if the manager in charge is inept, and the owner stubborn enough to believe he knows best, when we all know his managerial appointments have been somewhat dire. 

I'm all for supporting the club through thick and thin blah blah blah, but the truth is, 500 quid is a lot of money, and you don't get any prizes for being a 'superfan'. If the club don't listen to the fans when they chant they want the manager out, when we've had the worst record in our history, and we go and blow millions on players unwisely, then my cash isn't being put to good use, and how else will the board listen? By voting with feet. 

I'm not saying that's what I'll be doing, but I won't ever get up on a high horse for renewing, and talking down to someone who doesn't want to, because of the football being served up. 

Archived