IGNORED

Tammy

yardy

On 19/03/2017 at 12:37, The Gasbuster said:

For that awful game at AG we were sat in the Upper Lansdown.

Saw Alan Curtis (Swansea assistant manager) and one other PL scout (can't put a name to the face) watching the game.

Who else other than Tammy, would they be watching, during a game between Rotherham and Bristol City ?

Maggers? oh wait!

33 minutes ago, reddogkev said:

Any truth that Tammy might be heading to Turkey next season?  My old man heard it on the radio, or so he says!

Tammy had an offer from Galatasaray, but according to a post by his driving instructor who is on here (or someone who claimed to be his driving instructor) Tammy categorically turned the, down.

According to the same poster, Tammy could have been at Norwich, Brighton or Everton rather than with us this year.

On 19/03/2017 at 09:19, BobBobSuperBob said:

Just a shame that we've completely ballsed up this season

With any decent or even solid side Tammys goals should have been taking a side into the top six at least

These gems don't fall in our hands very often

frustrating :grr:

And if that had happened there's also a decent chance that we'd have got him back next season. 

On 18/03/2017 at 07:23, Strawberry2157. said:

Thought that was his best performance for us out of many good ones.

Absolute class, a gentleman,always plays with a smile and after Flints goal he was still dancing with excitement in the centre circle.  He loves it.  

We won't forget him and he won't forget us:clap:

Sheffield W away-was unplayable,their fans were rather impressed!

14 minutes ago, steviestevieneville said:

Not in the game much so far but then he ain't got the same service he gets at City :blink:

No. Tammy is staying on side and getting into space. The rest of the team just can't get the ball to him. :grr:

Even the commentator has picked up on this saying how Tammy's not getting much help or service.

On 19/03/2017 at 12:27, robin_unreliant said:

Think I need to put on my tin hat here because......

Yes it was a quality finish.

Yes Tammy is a real credit when it comes to his attitude.

But I'm sorry he really isn't up to playing up front on his own in the prem yet. He isn't very good with his back to goal. He loses possession a lot and certainly gets bullied off the ball very easily. Wilbs or even Djuric are better playing loan striker. Obviously they don't have his ability to poach goals which certainly is impressive. But they keep possession and out-battle CBs which imho Tammy can't.

He is young and when he fills out maybe he will develop the ability to stand up to physical CBs. At the moment he spends a lot of time falling over when challenged. Really hope he can develop that ability as he seems a genuinely nice lad. But for me I can't see him doing the Costa role unless he moves up a level.

I think you'll find Tammy is our best loan striker. 

Now im done being c u next Tuesday, you're right. He's not ready to lead a premier league team as a lone striker yet. Look at those that do it well in Zlatan, Costa and Rondon. They have all the strength in the world that Tammy simply doesn't have. Of course he doesn't he's still 19!! It's something he likely won't have his full potential of until he's 22-23. Some are blessed young like Lukaku but Tammy I don't think can occupy premier league central defenders by himself. 

When it comes to what is next that's best for him, I struggle with this. A prem loan? Maybe but as stated, would he be ready for a large role in the prem? Would a manager stick with him if he didn't adapt right away? The premier league is so fragile because so much money is on the line. He could easily get lost in it like Bamford. I think I'd send him abroad. Not the rubbish Dutch league though. See if you can get a German or Spanish side that'll take him for the year. For example, Borussia Munchengladbach have done well with another Chelsea youngster for these last two years. You'll probably hear more about him next year as I think he'll feature for them next year with Andreas Christensen. They've really raised his profile and many top teams are looking at him. These leagues are less physical. I mean that in the way that grabbing, pulling and things like that are called more often. Allowing Tammy to play to his normal game while he gains his natural strength. He'll still have to go up against grown men but have a bit more on his side. 

1 minute ago, bristolcitysweden said:

He scored for fun at the beginning of the season. Scrappy goals from crosses (high/low) from the short line. Things went wrong (Cardiff away) and we stopped playing that way going long and he did no longer score. Tammy is immense in the box. A true Gerd Müller type of player.

He's come a long way .  definitely a fox in the box (lineker) type finisher but getting much better with his back to goal. Doesn't get bullied now like he did earlier in the season. The lad got everything to make to the top . I hope Chelsea send him back out on loan next season to a lower midtable prem team . If he stays at Chelsea he won't progress because he won't get the games. 

4 minutes ago, steviestevieneville said:

He's come a long way .  definitely a fox in the box (lineker) type finisher but getting much better with his back to goal. Doesn't get bullied now like he did earlier in the season. The lad got everything to make to the top . I hope Chelsea send him back out on loan next season to a lower midtable prem team . If he stays at Chelsea he won't progress because he won't get the games. 

NO, I hope he comes back here !

Archived