IGNORED

Last night's attendance

Aizoon

11 hours ago, NickJ said:

Lansdown Upper - Empty

LansdownLower - Half at most (so 3,500 max?)

South Stand - A little over half maybe (3,500?)

Dolman (I'm in it so don't know but usually the most populated so say two thirds - 4,000?)

Atyeo - One third at most - 1,500?

TOTAL - 12,500

12 hours ago, NickJ said:

Lansdown Upper - Empty

LansdownLower - Half at most (so 3,500 max?)

South Stand - A little over half maybe (3,500?)

Dolman (I'm in it so don't know but usually the most populated so say two thirds - 4,000?)

Atyeo - One third at most - 1,500?

TOTAL - 12,500

And you are accusing the club of making up figures...?! 

1 minute ago, Bar BS3 said:

And you are accusing the club of making up figures...?! 

No they are releasing the 'official' figures which is number of tickets sold, as they are meant to, not people through turnstiles.  Club is doing nothing wrong but the figure does not relate to the number of people in the ground.

This really isn't difficult to understand and has been discussed adnausem on here.

Feels like ******* Groundhog Day on here sometimes.

1 minute ago, RumRed said:

No they are releasing the 'official' figures which is number of tickets sold, as they are meant to, not people through turnstiles.  Club is doing nothing wrong but the figure does not relate to the number of people in the ground.

This really isn't difficult to understand and has been discussed adnausem on here.

Feels like ******* Groundhog Day on here sometimes.

I was reffering more to the accuracy of that posts head counting formula..! 

10 hours ago, Sleepy1968 said:

You may be right but you simlpy have no idea how many didn't attend and for what reasons. I know two people who didn't go becasue it was easier to watch the game on sky - I'm sure if we were playing good football they would have made the effort to come, so you might put this down to the 'situation' if it suits your agenda.

Me, I just enjoyed the best home game of the season in person, and I watched it back on sky the minute I got home. If you weren't there you missed out.

I had to take a day off work to get down to Bristol for the match. I'm sure there are others who travel long distances who couldn't attend. I nearly missed out because my car was playing up…thanks to a very nice AA man, I made it with minutes to spare.

A) Considering how shite we have been, 17k on a Friday night on Sky is good going, 4 years ago this would have been a 13k attendance at best.

B) People questioning 17 thousand, it looked it to me, yes there were gaps all over the stadium, but that's what happens when we have 10k seats not filled, announced attendance was about right imo. 

Archived