IGNORED

Blackburn away

Vincent Vega

On 23/03/2017 at 18:38, Hampshire Red said:

PNE took 6500 last week and there was nothing on it really fir them other than local pride and the desire to see the chicken farmers go down

Will be interesting to see how many we take, especially of this forum's keyboard warrior who don't go to many games and who, at the same time, seem happy to comainabiut our beloved club's owners. For those unlikely travellers, see you behind the goal at Ewood

Last season was easy despite CS's red card

H Red 

I don't quite understand how a game can be described as "easy" when we didn't win?!

On 23/03/2017 at 18:38, Hampshire Red said:

PNE took 6500 last week and there was nothing on it really fir them other than local pride and the desire to see the chicken farmers go down

Will be interesting to see how many we take, especially of this forum's keyboard warrior who don't go to many games and who, at the same time, seem happy to comainabiut our beloved club's owners. For those unlikely travellers, see you behind the goal at Ewood

Last season was easy despite CS's red card

H Red 

CS ? Been wracking my brains and consulted Wiki, but still no idea.

43 minutes ago, Flagon said:

Says in official site a further 300 to go on general sale after initial allocation of 600 sold out. Did we really only get 600 initially?

I thought initial allocation was 710?

Not sure on numbers sold as of now, the site only shows one block available to away fans - is it unreserved?

Re Blackburn; initial 600sold out last Saturday. May get some more or PoTD

I know coz club just called to refund d my PNE tickets

Hope this will be a happier trip to Lancs! Also hope we regain some reputation ( being mocked by every other club) For our away support.

I know Clarets are making the short trip to see us put a nail in the BCFC coffin so could be lively! 

44 minutes ago, Hampshire Red said:

Re Blackburn; initial 600sold out last Saturday. May get some more or PoTD

I know coz club just called to refund d my PNE tickets

Hope this will be a happier trip to Lancs! Also hope we regain some reputation ( being mocked by every other club) For our away support.

I know Clarets are making the short trip to see us put a nail in the BCFC coffin so could be lively! 

Mocked, really. We have never ever travelled well north of Birmingham.  Let them mock I'll get over it .

Archived